Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound like the party-pooper of the bunch, but I think Carnage is the worst looking of the trio.

Venom...well, that speaks for itself.

Spider-Man is breathtaking, despite the price tag, and is one of those pieces that I appreciate more and more everytime I see it.

Honestly, if I didn't know Carnage was part of the Olivetti trio, I'd be less inclined to buy it (if at all.)
I would agree that Carnage is the worst of the trio, but that's only because I think the other two have a bit more gorgeousness and gorgeosity all around. I still think Carnage ROCKS! :rock
Man, I just looked back at my post....

That was pretty "Debbie Downer" of me. I still stand by my statement, but....

:lol
:lol

debbieDownerCarnage.jpg

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I love the Carnage piece (even though I like Venom the mostest) but Carnage is a one dimensional character, Eddie Brock should have covered his symbiote with a condom to have prevented a 2nd banana like Carnage.
:lol:rotfl:lol

Venom >= Spidey > Modok > Willie Lumpkin > Carnage

Don't get me wrong I love the Carnage piece (even though I like Venom the mostest) but Carnage is a one dimensional character, Eddie Brock should have covered his symbiote with a condom to have prevented a 2nd banana like Carnage.
:lol:rotfl:lol

Venom >= Spidey > Modok > Willie Lumpkin > Carnage
Modok?!? Now that's just plain mean! :mad:
:hi5:

I honestly think Venom looks the worst just cause of the pose. He so squished in. If he had a more standing pose like Carnage he would have been the best. And comparing these three statues is like comparing a red, black, and white Lamborghini. All up to personal preference but each are still a Lamborghini in itself.

Not soo happy now :mad: it looks like they have sent me someones return :mad: the arm looks like it has been broken and glued back on :mad: and there is a big chip in it. Also the foam part had no QC sticker on it and has clearly been taped up again, pic shortly :gah:

Not soo happy now :mad: it looks like they have sent me someones return :mad: the arm looks like it has been broken and glued back on :mad: and there is a big chip in it. Also the foam part had no QC sticker on it and has clearly been taped up again, pic shortly :gah:

That ____ing sucks! sorry to hear that. :mad:

What is going on with them lately! Do you think they will send me a replacement arm just? Id hate to have to post this back or destroy it, apart from that one part it is perfect

What is going on with them lately! Do you think they will send me a replacement arm just? Id hate to have to post this back or destroy it, apart from that one part it is perfect

They've sent me just parts before so it's worth asking.

Is there something wrong with the people at SSC? why would they think anyone would accept that kind of crappy repair? why waste their time even sending that out?

I know, im really not happy :mad: it even wobbles. I noticed yesterday there was no live chat on their site. Have they taken it away?

Well I am going to be one more person :lol I will be happy if they simply replace the arm. I wonder if anyone on here got #55 and sent it back :huh

Well I am going to be one more person :lol I will be happy if they simply replace the arm. I wonder if anyone on here got #55 and sent it back :huh

Waits for 3 people to say i had that number. :lol :wink1:

Maybe SS think if they send it to enough people then 1 has to be happy with it right?

Back