Carbon Freezing Chamber Diorama, the most requested diorama this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM me what you’re thinking and I can see if I can swing it! Thanks so much-amazing as always!

Adding this to the growing set of these masterpieces. Cannot recommend them enough folks, the quality and materials are unmatched for anything you would get from a mass production manufacturer. Try to support the cause, he still has many more fantastic pieces left to offer for the ultimate Star Wars collection!

Adding this to the growing set of these masterpieces. Can not recommend them enough folks, the quality and materials are unmatched for anything you would get from a mass production manufacturer. Try to support the cause, he still has many more fantastic pieces left to offer for the ultimate Star Wars collection!

:goodpost: Agreed!

Adding this to the growing set of these masterpieces. Cannot recommend them enough folks, the quality and materials are unmatched for anything you would get from a mass production manufacturer. Try to support the cause, he still has many more fantastic pieces left to offer for the ultimate Star Wars collection!

I third this sentiment. JazzInc's dios are the kind of displays that will help those people that look at you funny start to understand this hobby! I have several and they are the centerpieces of my collection and definitely worth sacrificing a few items on the wishlist to acquire. I am amazed at the attention to detail, and the thought process that goes into preparing a kit that can be broken down, shipped and easily assembled. They honestly make the figures look better and have encouraged me to pull a couple out of their retirement in my storage room (Sideshow Fleet Commander, Captain Antilles). To summarize, if you have the means then you should pick these up.

I third this sentiment. JazzInc's dios are the kind of displays that will help those people that look at you funny start to understand this hobby! I have several and they are the centerpieces of my collection and definitely worth sacrificing a few items on the wishlist to acquire. I am amazed at the attention to detail, and the thought process that goes into preparing a kit that can be broken down, shipped and easily assembled. They honestly make the figures look better and have encouraged me to pull a couple out of their retirement in my storage room (Sideshow Fleet Commander, Captain Antilles). To summarize, if you have the means then you should pick these up.

Well said! Friggin L O V E these things! Spread the word far and wide!
Here ye, here ye, JazzInc is the best thing to happen to 1/6th collecting since Hot Toys!!! :lecture

Very interested in one of the versions of this! I just sent you a PM, have some questions for you so let me know how to best get in touch with you offline.

Thanks in advance!

Very interested in one of the versions of this! I just sent you a PM, have some questions for you so let me know how to best get in touch with you offline.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks. Pm replied

Boba Fett really completes the set!
33a67ad1a1acc166f2690965257a4e32.jpg

Is the Han in carbonite from the Jabba palace diorama or the new version that just came out?

I’d be excited to see the detolf version on a top shelf then the hot toys bespin Luke hanging from the weather vein on the next lower shelf.

I’d be excited to see the detolf version on a top shelf then the hot toys bespin Luke hanging from the weather vein on the next lower shelf.

Great idea! We will start working on the detolf version in January.

Very interested!!! I have the new carbonite, vader, OT trooper and BF. So this unit will stand completely on it's one on a shelf? What powers the lights? When is shipping?

Can the claws or cabonite be adjusted so the face is not covered (lower carbonite or raise claws)?

Very interested!!! I have the new carbonite, vader, OT trooper and BF. So this unit will stand completely on it's one on a shelf? What powers the lights? When is shipping?

That is correct! It will stand on its own and the lights are powered permanently by an AC US power adapter. please email me at [email protected] if you want to place an order or have any questions.

Back