Carbon Freezing Chamber Diorama, the most requested diorama this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the two Ultimate Sets and other 4. Would like to see an Ultimate Carbon Freezing Chamber with stairs for one side displaying after Han Freezing and other side Just Luke v Vader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I have some of Joost's stuff and it is excellent! Looking forward to what is still to come.

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the two Ultimate Sets and other 4. Would like to see an Ultimate Carbon Freezing Chamber with stairs for one side displaying after Han Freezing and other side Just Luke v Vader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad you did. Welcome to the club. I cannot wait to see your set up with all the dioramas you ordered. Actually, we are planning to design a staircase to complement the truscale freezing chamber and make an ultimate version that way. The freezing chamber you ordered is already designed with that expansion option in mind.

Actually, we are planning to design a staircase to complement the truscale freezing chamber and make an ultimate version that way. The freezing chamber you ordered is already designed with that expansion option in mind.

:yess: Great news! I nearly asked you if you could do this but I didn't want to impose.

Joost any updated photos? What’s in the pipeline for 2018? Hope all is well.

Joost any updated photos? What’s in the pipeline for 2018? Hope all is well.

No we're in full production on this one. Hope to ship out in late february. We will also ship the service corridor expansion pack in January and there will be one more run of the ultimate death star that starts production next week, so if anyone wants one more chance at that, contact me ASAP.
Finally, we are developing the Darth Vader Truscale Meditation Chamber and the fully animated death star window now.

Hey Joost was just curious if you were still planning to start shipping these in February? Thanks, just trying to work out my toy budget for the next couple months:)

Hey Joost was just curious if you were still planning to start shipping these in February? Thanks, just trying to work out my toy budget for the next couple months:)

Yes. The first kits are still in schedule to ship by the end of the month

Yes. The first kits are still in schedule to ship by the end of the month

Very cool! Sideshow should thank you, because of you they were able to sell me a Carbonite Han. I like it, but I would like it a lot more for 50-75 dollars less.

Very cool! Sideshow should thank you, because of you they were able to sell me a Carbonite Han. I like it, but I would like it a lot more for 50-75 dollars less.

Thank you! I agree, sideshow Han is too expensive, but in the land of the blind, one-eye is king. We really don't have a better alternative. Sad but true

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Hi Jazz,

Love your stuff. A few quick questions:

1. Can the besta displays, if needed, be used as standalone displays? I am planning on getting a besta but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot if I were to get a diorama and then end up not getting a besta lol.

2. Will there be versions of the Bespin or Throne Room ones that are just the floor and background?

3. Any plans for a Death Star besta sized display? What about something like Hoth, Endor, Ach-To, SK base, Star Destroyer, etc? I bet the Throne Room from TLJ would be pretty rad with Kylo/Ren and some guards lol

Anyway, thanks for making cool stuff!

Hi Jazz,

Love your stuff. A few quick questions:

1. Can the besta displays, if needed, be used as standalone displays? I am planning on getting a besta but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot if I were to get a diorama and then end up not getting a besta lol.

2. Will there be versions of the Bespin or Throne Room ones that are just the floor and background?

3. Any plans for a Death Star besta sized display? What about something like Hoth, Endor, Ach-To, SK base, Star Destroyer, etc? I bet the Throne Room from TLJ would be pretty rad with Kylo/Ren and some guards lol

Anyway, thanks for making cool stuff!

1) thanks, yes all those displays are designed to stand alone as well.

2) actually, I in both cases that is already possible.

3) yes we are planning a truscale size Death Star for Besta as well as a star destroyer and maybe some Hoth scenes

3) yes we are planning a truscale size Death Star for Besta as well as a star destroyer and maybe some Hoth scenes

Awesome, thanks for answering! In regards to the second question about just floors/walls, would those be offered as budget versions of the current tru-scales?

First we are trying to get as many pre-ordered kits shipped and I hope to do an assembly video in about a week.

I have not received a notice to pay the remaining part of my bill. Hope I didn't miss an email. Have you called for all payments in Joost? I am ready when you are.

Awesome, thanks for answering! In regards to the second question about just floors/walls, would those be offered as budget versions of the current tru-scales?
Would love a Hoth setup or something for Kylo / FO Troops.

Back