Carbon Freezing Chamber Diorama, the most requested diorama this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks for answering! In regards to the second question about just floors/walls, would those be offered as budget versions of the current tru-scales?

No, for the throne room, you should just order the regular truscale without the throne and you would have the backdrop and the floor. As for the carbon freezing chamber, I could offer you one without the claw and you would have just the floor, ceiling and the backdrop. That is about as budget as it comes in the truscale realm. When we design a real budget version, it will be smaller designed for Detolf

I have not received a notice to pay the remaining part of my bill. Hope I didn't miss an email. Have you called for all payments in Joost? I am ready when you are.

You are correct. I have not sent out payment reminders yet because we are currently shipping to all first pre-orders that are all paid up, and it will take two or three more weeks to ship out all pre-orders, so I didn’t want to ask people for money when we were not completely ready to ship. I know we are only talking about a few weeks, but still...

1) thanks, yes all those displays are designed to stand alone as well.

2) actually, I in both cases that is already possible.

3) yes we are planning a truscale size Death Star for Besta as well as a star destroyer and maybe some Hoth scenes

Hoth scenes???:horror If we are talking a Hoth Rebel tower cannon or radar dish cannon my head might just explode. Even a Hoth tactical screen from the command center (for the HT Leia Hoth and Tamashii 3PO) would be incredible.

And the star destroyer idea is timed just right for the bounty hunters and ESB Vader.:clap

Number 001 in tha house, fully set up and I could not be more pleased! It is even better than the prototype if I do dare to say so myself! Simple assembly video will follow later today! I saw the first pictures of clients receiving the box today, so not a moment too soon!
627e73bd6f726b434671837a2206b5c9.jpg

Wow!!! That is sooo impressive!! And that's saying something since all of your pieces are excellent! Is that the new Han in Carbonite from Sideshow in the diorama?

Wow!!! That is sooo impressive!! And that's saying something since all of your pieces are excellent! Is that the new Han in Carbonite from Sideshow in the diorama?

Thanks! Yes it is!

Here is the unboxing and Assembly video:

Very nice! Does the backdrop come with the set? Would there be an expansion set as well?

Very nice! Does the backdrop come with the set? Would there be an expansion set as well?

Yes, the backdrop comes with the set and it has been designed with an open frame, so if we design the stairs as an expansion kit, you can just take away the backdrop and have the real stairs there.

Yes, the backdrop comes with the set and it has been designed with an open frame, so if we design the stairs as an expansion kit, you can just take away the backdrop and have the real stairs there.

That's cool!

Working on the extension brushes for the carbon freezing chamber! Next step: detailing and paint. Compatible with all truscale kits. Available as an optional extra.

c1b3a5f03aba617c8108fbad85624015.jpg

4addd006275b98021a7555c73a79e20f.jpg

c3edb09134edac899777a6d29fc62571.jpg

I am insanely proud to show off these very cool articulated and extendible 'toothbrushes' that can be ordered as an extra for the Truscale Carbon Freezing Chamber (backwards compatible with the first batch). Price for the set of 4 sliding brushes is $99 with real aluminium and poly parts!

As you can see, the tops are threaded and they simply screw into the threaded holes in the ceilings that have already been prepared for this.

Thanks to the sliding mechanism, you can extend them to the exact height desired and they will thus never get in the way of any figure you place!

[h=4]Preorder yours here now![/h]They are ready for preorder here, priced at $99 for a set of 4

As usual, it's first come, first serve, so first day preorders can expect theirs to ship in about 6 weeks!

I am looking forward to your feedback!

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-28 at 15.50.33.jpeg

IMG_1118.JPG

Finally had a good excuse to use my sideshow reward points to get Hoth episode five princess Leia for the carbon freezing chamber and millennium falcon dioramas. Here is my full unboxing and review:

https://youtu.be/5uKaNjGimGU

Is there a version that will fit the besta? I saw the dimensions and it looks like this TruScale is too deep to fit.

Is there a version that will fit the besta? I saw the dimensions and it looks like this TruScale is too deep to fit.

Yes the current version is for Stuva. We had very little demand for the besta version, so we have not made it yet.

Back