Carbon Freezing Chamber Diorama, the most requested diorama this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, add me to the list that wants one for the Besta! Happy to put down a deposit if that helps.

Well I'd have to do a very limited run of 10 pieces worldwide and hope to sell all of them, so with these limited pieces, the price would be $549. Would you be interested? I could put your name down with a deposit to start this

Well I'd have to do a very limited run of 10 pieces worldwide and hope to sell all of them, so with these limited pieces, the price would be $549. Would you be interested? I could put your name down with a deposit to start this

Yes, that would be great. Especially if I can get number 001. :lol

Finally got my Truscale version put together. Truly an epic and iconic add to the collection! Jazz you truly do great work with attention to detail.

The only feedback I would have when putting it together is that the backdrop image was a little too narrow so making it just a bit wider would have helped the rubber pieces on the side stay in place tighter I think. But I’m just nitpicking at this point. Truly an amazing diorama from my favorite film.

4b00a7f52488b9d3c6994d889f603d6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Can't wait to get mine! What display cabinet do you have it sitting on? Is that one from Ikea or somewhere else? I've only got Bestas so have to figure out where to put this and the ultimate death star.

Looks great. Can't wait to get mine! What display cabinet do you have it sitting on? Is that one from Ikea or somewhere else? I've only got Bestas so have to figure out where to put this and the ultimate death star.

I just put mine on top of two IKEA end-tables pushed together. I reinforced them with some L brackets. Luckily the dio isn’t as heavy as it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back