Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed!!!:wink1:

111.jpg

I got Captain Marvel, Xiall, and Purgatory waiting for me down at the UPS store. Green Lantern is arriving tomorrow. This one hell of a statue week. Time to update My Sig. :blissy

My wallet would be farting dust if that happened to me lol. Congrats bro =D

Some quick pictures of # 444.

cm1a.jpg

cm4a.jpg

CM5a.jpg

cm3a.jpg

And finally a shot of the best backside in the galaxy.

cm6a.jpg

^^^ great pics. The detail and sculpt on this statue is a 10/10. I know nothing about Captain Marvel and all these pics have me considering ordering this piece LOL!!!!

I was surprised to see the EX is totally sold out with no Wait List. When did that happen?

No kidding! Knowing how well this piece came out, I'm not surprised people jumped on the waitlist.

It's really one of the best female statues to come out recently. Like the last one this good was Harley Quinn I think.

^^^ great pics. The detail and sculpt on this statue is a 10/10. I know nothing about Captain Marvel and all these pics have me considering ordering this piece LOL!!!!
This statue made want to know everything about the character and I ordered it with knowing nothing, lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Haha, actually since the time I ordered this and its arrival today Carol Danvers has become kind of a nazi in the comics.

Back