Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing her at SDCC, I knew this statue was a must have. She's undeniable.

This thread....:lol

And no, still haven't ordered.....so tempted, esp. now that it's on WL.

:( It's just not your time C, even if you see her and get the Reg. Then you will Know, The Awesome Power of Her Force :wink1:

I jumped on the WL finally. I'm sure it will convert.

Are the second batches shipping now or not yet?

Received mine today. Unfortunately the regular head has a wonky eye and broken hair. Submitted a replacement request with SS. Hopefully they take care of me. Otherwise, this is a phenomenal statue.

Received mine today. Unfortunately the regular head has a wonky eye and broken hair. Submitted a replacement request with SS. Hopefully they take care of me. Otherwise, this is a phenomenal statue.

That sucks to hear. Best of luck to you.

Be thankful for the broken hair. If it was just googly eyes, they would have given you a cut-n-paste response and you would be left with it or a refund.

8gVmbN5.jpg

Ill let you guys know the outcome when i hear back.

Finally heard back from SS. They said compared to their in-house piece, the lines are normal but mine are slightly outside the margin.

I was offered a reasonable credit or a replacement body (plus base for proper fit) or a complete exchange for a new statue.

Thoughts?? Im thinking passing on the credit and going with option 2 or 3. With option 2, if I replace just the body and base I run the issue of the new base not matching the artbox/shipper edition # ...also risk maybe a head that doesnt sit right. Option 3, I risk maybe having a new issue, like a bad portrait.

Im waiting to hear back from them, I think they wanted me to ship my statue back first. Normally they've always sent replacements first. I dont want to run the risk of shipping mine back first and receiving a new problem, like a bad portrait.. and not have the option to swap out an old part or fear every replacement Im sent has an issue (it could happen, ive seen it). Also, Id be without a statue for a few weeks if I sent mine back first.. so just waiting on some clarification about that.

Would you guys swap just the body and base and not care about matching numbers on the base/artbox Or would you do a full exchange? Im leaning more towards full exchange, QC on these so far have looked pretty good, dont think I run too much risk.

That's a rough one. I would go with option #2 or 3. But leaning with option #2. You already have everything else great. I wouldn't risk replacing it all and having a new concern.

That's a rough one. I would go with option #2 or 3. But leaning with option #2. You already have everything else great. I wouldn't risk replacing it all and having a new concern.

I know, they want the base back too so really I would only be holding onto the two portraits. Which is why I feel more comfortable having them ship first if I go with option 3 full replacement, this way I have the option to keep an old portrait if the new one doesnt look so good.

How do you guys normally feel about mismatching bases numbers to artboxes? Doesnt bother me too much but down the road if I ever need to sell this, the next person may care ..plus I have to then go explaining why things dont match.

I know, they want the base back too so really I would only be holding onto the two portraits. Which is why I feel more comfortable having them ship first if I go with option 3 full replacement, this way I have the option to keep an old portrait if the new one doesnt look so good.

How do you guys normally feel about mismatching bases numbers to artboxes? Doesnt bother me too much but down the road if I ever need to sell this, the next person may care ..plus I have to then go explaining why things dont match.

Yeah, but with option #2, they should still ship you those first and then ask you to destroy one and provide proof. Is that not what they said?

Edit: Re-read your post. I would confirm with them. I would be surprised if they want only 2 pieces sent back and sent back first, no less.

Back