Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally broke down and ordered this. I used all my rewards and I was able to get it for $415 shipped! :yess:

Just received my exclusive and it's as good as everyone was saying. Sideshow really came through on this one, mine was in great condition. If you were on the fence about Captain Marvel and finally broke down and ordered it....I think you with be pleased.

Wow shortly after my last post I received an email from Sideshow saying my WL was canceled?

Did anyone else get that email

I just saw this earlier on display at our Sideshow distributor's store, and I think it looks terrific -- probably one of the most impressive Sideshow pieces I'd seen lately. If I didn't know better I'd think it was done by Prime1 or XM because the paint app is so clean and well-done. The sculpt on the base, the head/face, and that anatomically correct physique are amazing. If only every Sideshow release would be of this quality... :)

Some custom heads. And I can't afford them all.

0 - a.jpg0 - unmasked color.jpg1 - comic color.jpg1b - comic color2.jpg2 - modern color.jpg2b - modern color2.jpg

Where can I get the deats on those custom portraits?
I can't find them on the links listed as watermarks on the images.

Back