Captain Jack Harkness anyone? (Torchwood/Dr Who)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope It's okay to start this thread here.

I Just thought I'd have ago as seeing who'd be up for a custom sculpt of the character of Captain Jack Harkness as seen in both Dr Who and Torchwood. I haven't a sculptor lined up as such as It would depend on how many people show and interest in something like this. If worse comes to the worse I maybe have a got at it.

Captain_Jack_Harkness.jpg

Captain_Jack_during_the_Medusa_Cascade_Insident.jpg

photo_lrg.jpg

Jack.jpg

Apart from the greatcoat, the rest of the costume would be very easy to put together from existing clothing already out there.

So anyone fancy a copy of our brave omnisexual Time agent? :lol:

Those interested so far...

Sueworld (head and coat)

The ObsoluteMan (1 head and 1 coat)

The Tekkaman Blade (head and 1 coat)

Buffylover (head)

MiskatonicNick (head)

thainer (head)

Duck of Death (head and 1 coat)

tjg (2 heads and 2 coats)

Reinhardt (head and 1 coat)

Ironman1188 (Head and 1 coat)

koipond (head and coat)

Jiminydog (1 head and 1 coat)

Last edited:
Well I'm not asking for people to commit at the moment (not without something to show first of course) but just get a feel of the numbers of those who'd be interested. :)

I think I would be interested as well. I have the Capt. Jack Tonner figure but am disappointed that he's so huge.

If we can actually get this project rolling, I could talk to Amy Jones over at ajclothiers about possibly doing a run of greatcoats for those of us that need one.

That would be wonderful! I had a 1.6th scale greatcoat made for me a few years ago, but It's a wee bit big somehow.

I'll try and post some picks.

She works lightning fast, and her prices are very reasonable. Here's a couple of pics of the Tennant coat she made for me.

Picture1436.jpg

Picture1438.jpg

Oh thats very good. :D The one I had made was based on the greatcoat that you can get off eBay (DiD?), A patern was cut using that as a base and just altered in length and other small areas to look like Jacks. It's the choice of fabric thats the most important thing.

torchwood1-003.jpg

I am in. I have wanted a Captain Jack figure for a few years and now with Miracle Day starting on Space here in Canada on Saturday, I definitely feel the urge growing. Let's get this going.

Yeah, hopefully Miracle Day will help raise the interest levels. We already seem to be off to a pretty good start.

Well as I said If I can't find an sculptor who's interested in doing this I'll have a go myself.

People won't have to commit until they see the finished article. The good thing the coat is the only thing that will need making from scratch as the rest can be created from whats already out there.

Sue, you might want to include a list of those interested in the first post that way you could point any potential sculptors there and make it easier for them to see how many are on board.

Back