New Series Doctor Who Ada commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since CO has no future plans to do anymore 1/6th scale figures, we really need to support these! I'm all for a Jack, would probably prefer the more straight faced over the smirk.

BillyB

Yeah, I think maybe that would be the bets expression for him. As I said I'd be up for a Jack and I know another person on lj who would probaly be up for it too.

I'm the LJ person sueworld said might be interested in the commission for Jack - And I am... But I'm feeling a bit hesitant - You should probably put me down for a tentative "yes". I tend to be fairly fussy about quality and the comments about the sizing thing have me feeling less than enthusiastic. I'm also just starting to look around, so if this takes a long time to get going and I've found a different artist in a meantime, I may drop out.

If the quality is good, I'd be happy with any facial expression but my first choice would be a neutral face with just a little bit of a smile/some humor/smirk.

I'm the LJ person sueworld said might be interested in the commission for Jack - And I am... But I'm feeling a bit hesitant - You should probably put me down for a tentative "yes". I tend to be fairly fussy about quality and the comments about the sizing thing have me feeling less than enthusiastic. I'm also just starting to look around, so if this takes a long time to get going and I've found a different artist in a meantime, I may drop out.

If the quality is good, I'd be happy with any facial expression but my first choice would be a neutral face with just a little bit of a smile/some humor/smirk.

Hi AgentXpndble,
Glad to have you with us here on the board and considering Who heads!
There's NO problem wanting to wait and see the finished product. That's perfectly understandable. As far as the Ada stories go, I've commissioned 6 heads from her previously and have NEVER had any problems with scaling or her making adjustments.

As far as when we actually commission him, it depends on those involved. If we get 10 people tentatively signed up, we can get Jack made for $35 a head per person (we have 6 now).
As long as people are willing to pay if they like the results, we are comfortable enough floating their portion of the commissioning cost and hiring Ada to get Jack commissioned. That way if you don't like it, it's our loss.

For those of us on our multiple commissioned heads, we feel bit more comfortable by now with her skills and pre-pay before hand to get the money in to get her made.
We'd never want to lose a person because they were nervous. :)

*Waves to AgentXpndble* Welcome to the forum love.

I do hope that you manage to find what you're after on these boards.

Back