Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still a full blown buy. Cap WS Ex will forever hold value and then some. Just too vintage not too. WS movie is an anchor in the marvel cinemaseries through 2026. Hardcore comic collectors that just find it "cool or whatever" to not collect movie versions will regret it. I predict all regs will sell out very fast. This will never be a piece you buy and end up wondering why you did. If you saw the movie and subsequently are well-read on the plot direction the marvel line is going for the next 10 years, you know what I mean. Buy this now guys.

This is still a full blown buy. Cap WS Ex will forever hold value and then some. Just too vintage not too. WS movie is an anchor in the marvel cinemaseries through 2026. Hardcore comic collectors that just find it "cool or whatever" to not collect movie versions will regret it. I predict all regs will sell out very fast. This will never be a piece you buy and end up wondering why you did. If you saw the movie and subsequently are well-read on the plot direction the marvel line is going for the next 10 years, you know what I mean. Buy this now guys.

Nice try Stan Lee

Regardless of the likeness, this is a badass statue and will be a welcomed addition to my collection. :lecture

well said Mark! :lecture totally agree and cant wait for this to ship (I wont say ship soon cos I don't wanna jinx it!) ;) :lol and for those that think that the TFA PF looks better than this are just saying that cos they cant shift theirs on eBay! :lecture :lol who wants a statue of Captain America with one foot up on some sand bags and when did that happen in the movie!!! :dunno Captain America (Winter Soldier PF) all the way!!! :yess:

Last edited:
well said Mark! :lecture totally agree and cant wait for this to ship (I wont say ship soon cos I don't wanna jinx it!) ;) :lol and for those that think that the TFA PF looks better than this are just saying that cos they cant shift theirs on eBay! :lecture :lol who wants a statue of Captain America with one foot up on some sand bags and when did that happen in the movie!!! :dunno Captain America (Winter Soldier PF) all the way!!! :yess:

I have the TFA PF and it's great part of my collection but this WS Cap will definitely be front and center in my collection, Andy! :rock :yess:

I have the TFA PF and it's great part of my collection but this WS Cap will definitely be front and center in my collection, Andy! :rock :yess:

:lol :lol Sell it Mark! :lecture once you've received this WS Cap PF you'll no longer look at the TFA PF in the same light ;) Plus Jay hates that PF and thinks its a really camp pose! :horror

Jay's just mad that Sideshow stole his signature pose when he's about to step into the shower. :lol :monkey3 :lol

tumblr_inline_naj99r1tZA1stv9k2.gif

:lol :lol Sell it Mark! :lecture once you've received this WS Cap PF you'll no longer look at the TFA PF in the same light ;) Plus Jay hates that PF and thinks its a really camp pose! :horror

Many love it and the suit is yet to be topped. This is nice I agree but still not the TFA Cap.

Back