Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, did anyone have and return #351/750 EX version? I received mine last Thursday, but I had to submit for an exchange because the body arrived broken in two pieces. The box was also not the normal printed sideshow box, but just a regular plain old box with some sideshow stickers on it.

Sorry to bump an old thread. Looking at getting this guy and wanting opinions on the quality. I'm not worried about the sculpt, will repaint it. Mainly concerned as it looks like it might become a leaning problem? Thoughts?

I've not had any problems with leaning on mine.

It seems that many had different QA issues from minor (like mine; has a tan line on the forehead of the unmasked portrait.) to major (bad paint app, googly eyes, etc.).

Overall I'm very happy with mine and glad I have WS Cap in my collection. :)

It seems that many had different QA issues from minor (like mine; has a tan line on the forehead of the unmasked portrait.) to major (bad paint app, googly eyes, etc.).

Thanks Snoop. :duff

Snoop, we're tired of all of this positivity you're spreading around.

Make it stop.....like now.

:D

:lol j/k

Is it worth mentioning I had a $50 coupon show up via e-mail for this + free shipping and low stock notice from SSC? And some other pieces - too bad nothing I want. But if folks are looking for a deal from SSC - coupon expires 12/5.

Is it worth mentioning I had a $50 coupon show up via e-mail for this + free shipping and low stock notice from SSC? And some other pieces - too bad nothing I want. But if folks are looking for a deal from SSC - coupon expires 12/5.

Haven't had any leaning problems on mine so far. Got it day one.

Ex is ordered w/ the code. Thanks for the replies.

That's actually not a bad deal at all. Something to jump on for those who want it and don't have it yet.

That's actually not a bad deal at all. Something to jump on for those who want it and don't have it yet.

It's a great deal IMO. I almost went for it, but, but...for me, and know it's polarizing - the portraits. And lack of sculpting on the hands. Just a thing w. me, but re poly for me it's those attention to details like hands as well as face.

On the other hand, IMO classic Cap pose. But a great deal is not a great deal if you already splurged on other great BF deals.:cool:

It's a great deal IMO. I almost went for it, but, but...for me, and know it's polarizing - the portraits. And lack of sculpting on the hands. Just a thing w. me, but re poly for me it's those attention to details like hands as well as face.

On the other hand, IMO classic Cap pose. But a great deal is not a great deal if you already splurged on other great BF deals.:cool:

Well said. :lecture

Hi, Is there anyone experiencing leaning problems with this figure? I want to buy it but i'am worrying about leaning issues.

Snoop, we're tired of all of this positivity you're spreading around.

Make it stop.....like now.

:D

:lol j/k

:lol :nana: :lol

Hi, Is there anyone experiencing bending problems with this figure? I want to buy it but i'am worrying about bending issues.

I haven't had any problems with leaning on mine.

Hi, Is there anyone experiencing bending problems with this figure? I want to buy it but i'am worrying about bending issues.

I've had this on display for almost a year and no leaning issues.

Hey guys, i'm interested in getting this statue and just wanted to ask for feedback from those of you who own him...are yours showing any signs of leaning?

Cos' that's the only thing holding me back as imo the pose seems like kt could lend itself to leaning issues in the future..

Back