Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its funny that the sculptor pulled an "Alan Smithee" on the "Artists" write-up. :lol

SSC: "All right time to give you public credit for this "stunning likeness of Chris Evans."

Sculptor: "Uh, heh heh, maybe you just blame--I mean give credit to the 'Sideshow Design Team' on this one, heh heh, yeah, um, I'm just feeling generous. No need to hog the glory. Gotta run, bye!"

I think its funny that the sculptor pulled an "Alan Smithee" on the "Artists" write-up. :lol

SSC: "All right time to give you public credit for this "stunning likeness of Chris Evans."

Sculptor: "Uh, heh heh, maybe you just blame--I mean give credit to the 'Sideshow Design Team' on this one, heh heh, yeah, um, I'm just feeling generous. No need to hog the glory. Gotta run, bye!"

:lol :lol :lol

Between xm and SSC... I might be buying my first villaim if they do TWS Justice!

I might be buying my first villaim if they do TWS Justice!

Well based on their Chris Evans portrait I'm sure their Winter Solder headsculpt with be a "stunning likeness" of the guy on the left....

2.jpg

Funny asss thread. I think the worst part of all of this is that Sideshow has the audacity to call this a Chris Evans statue when it is anything but. Sounds like something Obama would say.

Funny asss thread. I think the worst part of all of this is that Sideshow has the audacity to call this a Chris Evans statue when it is anything but. Sounds like something Obama would say.

And it will,continue :rotfl

this was going to be my first PF but after seeing that HS I'm really thinking about changing my mind, I just love the pose they gave him though, still have almost a year to wait, so who knows what will happen

this was going to be my first PF but after seeing that HS I'm really thinking about changing my mind, I just love the pose they gave him though, still have almost a year to wait, so who knows what will happen

Yeah. I have a feeling this will be one that you will be able to pick up later on for double rewards and what not.

Back