Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine LSF has had leaning issues, even foot peg snapping resulting in severe damage, and the Dog Maquette had a drooping leg over time if I remember correctly.

Wolv back I leg doesn't sit flush with the base... Kind of worrying if it will have negative impact in long run

Did new pics just go up on SS for this? Marvel Captain America Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow | Sideshow Collectibles

Two shields and two portraits and those new pics look amazing. Portrait still looks nothing like him but whatever.

Yeah, they went up 1 or 2 weeks ago I think.

300377-captain-america-007.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah minus the whole hubbub around the likeness it is a pretty sick Captain America statue. Wish they did a new comic one where he's standing and not bent over

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

*** hilarious gif. Goony monster is exactly what the SS sculptor used.

Still buying it because, well, this is WS and I'm addicted to the feeling of receiving a statue in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah minus the whole hubbub around the likeness it is a pretty sick Captain America statue. Wish they did a new comic one where he's standing and not bent over

Meh, everyone has their opinion. The portrait isn't as hideous as some are making it out to be. :lol

Meh, everyone has their opinion. The portrait isn't as hideous as some are making it out to be. :lol
Yeah I get that he doesn't look like Evans so much but the sculpt is a pretty cool one especially cause he looks like a Captain, like a real badass version of Evans. The additional shields make this a mega plus

Back