Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Loved this movie. Much better than the first. Made like cap way more than I ever did. Winter soldier was BA. I loved that guy.

Ms. Marvel / Doctor Strange / Planet Hulk / Black Panther is what is being thrown around for their next phase

Interesting choices. Too bad Ghost Rider has been relegated to B-lister, I'd love to see how he'd look under the Dis-Marv banner now.

Interesting choices. Too bad Ghost Rider has been relegated to B-lister, I'd love to see how he'd look under the Dis-Marv banner now.

I wish marvel would give away those licenses like Ghost Rider and Punisher since they are dark characters and are not in line with the rest of the Marvel studio universe. I cannot see Marvel movies doing a Punisher or Ghost Rider movie I think you need it needs to be a dark palate.

Even this movie could have used a little darker tone everything is shot in the daylight I thought since it was supposed to be a spy thriller it to be more inline with something like the Bourne series but you cant bring kids to see that

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

I wish marvel would give away those licenses like Ghost Rider and Punisher since they are dark characters and are not in line with the rest of the Marvel studio universe. I cannot see Marvel movies doing a Punisher or Ghost Rider movie I think you need it needs to be a dark palate.

Even this movie could have used a little darker tone everything is shot in the daylight I thought since it was supposed to be a spy thriller it to be more inline with something like the Bourne series but you cant bring kids to see that

They can make them into good television shows though, supposedly their television line is going to be a bit darker and grounded which is right up the Punishers alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can make them into good television shows though, supposedly their television line is going to be a bit darker and grounded which is right up the Punishers alley.

Or it could turn in to shield no offense to those who enjoy the show, but you can see such a marked drop in everything from acting to story with these shows and DC is not that much better Arrow is typical CW lots of teen angst entertainment lets she how Fox fares with Gotham

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Or it could turn in to shield no offense to those who enjoy the show, but you can see such a marked drop in everything from acting to story with these shows and DC is not that much better Arrow is typical CW lots of teen angst entertainment lets she how Fox fares with Gotham

Oh god that would be horrible haha, but I expect their Netflix shows to be nothing like the Shield show. Time will tell though, the Daredevil show starts production this summer I believe.

:goodpost::exactly:

same here I'll get every figure

It's funny cuz at first I was meh bout this movie but damn did it change my mind. The way cap fights is outstanding. I always thought he was the leader of the marvel heroes and this movie proves why he should be. Getting every gig aswell.

Oh god that would be horrible haha, but I expect their Netflix shows to be nothing like the Shield show. Time will tell though, the Daredevil show starts production this summer I believe.

A good start for daredevil is the frank miller origin run. If they went with that in the movie it would not have been the joke it was and we would not be pissed at dc for hiring affleck as batman, what other shows is Netflix doing for them?

I believe Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and a Jessica Jones show. They're trying to build their shows like they're movies, leading into a Defenders show or something.

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Frank Millers run was amazing on Daredevil.

Could you imagine the bank Marvel would make if they got back the rights to X-men, Spider-man, and Fantastic four, and made some team up movies?

Just got out of showing #2 and this movie is pretty badass.

Just came back from the showing and damn do I want to go watch it again.

What I loved the most was the action and fighting sequences. In previous Marvel films, most of the hand to hand combat was pretty linear, especially those with Cap. He would throw a punch and everybody would go down instantly. It felt like they were scripted to just lose and fall to the ground instead of it looking like a natural fight sequence.

Only this time, the fight sequences were pretty much brutal. The fights between Cap and WS were tense and had you waiting for the killing blow to be struck, which could have been delivered from either side.

Easily ranks on top right along with Iron Man as a CBM.

Just saw this, got to say this is the best movie so far of Phase 2. Really loved it overall, can't wait to see it again next weekend.

Interesting that this pic shows flecks of red on what I thought was the "stealth" paint scheme. I though it was supposed to be solid blue and silver. Did Cap really have different paint jobs for his shield depending on the mission or is what we've been calling "stealth" just a super BD regular?

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Captain-America-and-Batroc.jpg

It just looks like his regular shield after a lot of missions. If it's supposed to be a stealth specific shield, reflective silver makes no sense.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=97569

Wow. We all expected Captain America: The Winter Soldier to do well at the box office, but with predictions of a domestic opening of $95 -$100 million, the movie is exceeding everyone's expectations. You can get more details on the sequel's North American debut by clickng here. For now, check out the worldwide update courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter.
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=97569#y8UHwu2xIMbA5fRe.99 ust take a second to think about that. After being released in a handful of countries for the past couple of weeks and in North America for just a few days, the Marvel Studios sequel will be just $100 million shy of what the first movie made during its release. Marvel's dominance in theatres is hard to rival, and one can only imagine the kind of success that Captain America 3 and Thor 3 will find after the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Could we be loking at a future where all of their releases make $1 billion or more?! Be sure to sound off with your thoughts on this news below!

Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fans...ews/news/?a=97569#y8UHwu2xIMbA5fRe.99[/QUOTE]

Crap I might have to pay for Nam’s ticket to GOTG :slap

Back