Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

So Hydra thinks they are going to get their NEW WORLD ORDER huh ;)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kind of glad I was unfamiliar with this storyline. It was nice to be fresh with no expectations.

Poor poor WB/DC.

We are still TWO years and a month away before WB/DC next attempt at delivering this kind of quality on display with Cap 2.

We will be discussing Avengers 2 here a full year before Batman vs Batman.

Hell, we are getting a superhero racoon before their next movie.

Poor poor WB/DC.

:lol

:lol :lol :lol

This movie was such a diss to Hawkeye. "Who in all of SHIELD can we trust? Sam Wilson. That's it." Ouch. Screw Budapest you pin shooting Legolas wannabe. :lol

Sam Wilson wasn't a SHIELD agent.

One of the most off the wall name drops fo the movie was the kill list; anyone else think it was weird that they had Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, and Bruce Banner on a kill list? Like how they squeezed that name in there, was kind of surprised he would be on anyones radar considering with hsi powers I figure he could stay hidden as well as he needs to from anyone, even spy agencies.

So Hydra thinks they are going to get their NEW WORLD ORDER huh ;)

tumblr_mdp1oci0gV1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

Wife says the best Marvel movie, removed Avengers from 1st place for her.

I appreciate both equally.

But I can't get this movie out of my head.

One of the most off the wall name drops fo the movie was the kill list; anyone else think it was weird that they had Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, and Bruce Banner on a kill list? Like how they squeezed that name in there, was kind of surprised he would be on anyones radar considering with hsi powers I figure he could stay hidden as well as he needs to from anyone, even spy agencies.

You talking about Strange? I don’t think he has his powers yet, Fiege kind of hinted it in a recent interview.

You talking about Strange? I don’t think he has his powers yet, Fiege kind of hinted it in a recent interview.

Hes always vague and elusive when talking about Strange, yet he always seems to be on the discussion block. I think they're probably having a hard time deciding how to establish and define him in what they've got going on.

Ms. Marvel / Doctor Strange / Planet Hulk / Black Panther is what is being thrown around for their next phase

I wonder if WS style and success will have an effect on Wheddons approach to Avengers?
I never thought I'd see Hollywood get Cap right but they got his abilities and moves down perfectly in this version.
Good for Marvel for signing the brothers up for the third installment, they seemed like such a huge gamble when they were signed for WS.
Great movie.
Furys headstone made me lol.
Nice nod.

I’m mostly looking forward to Doctor Strange, growing up I probably read more of his stories than any other hero from Marvel/DC.

My wife's only complaint was that Cap seemed too overpowered, but she said not enough to detract from the overall movie quality.

I thought he was fine.

I think TWS might have had the best "old friends who fight" battles of all time. Poor poor ROTS. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was just so freaking brutal. Steve is the *greatest* cinematic superhero bar none. Knows when to kick *** and when to concede.

My favorite scene was Nick Fury’s car scene. It was very original, and intense, for someone who has never cared for Jackson’s Nick Fury, TWS made him my favorite character in Marvel now. I’m hoping Hot Toys releases a second version of him.

I am losing my mind, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw that to, that's why i thought it was the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah that was an awesome scene.

"Window integrity at 1%."

"NOW!"

blamblamblamblamblamblam

:D

I just got chills, you described it perfectly :lol

Screw it, I’m going to go see it again tomorrow.

ScarJo was off the charts in this movie. That straight red hair, skinny waist, and War Games references? Too much! :love

You aren't shittin'. Throughout most of her scenes, my mind was the equivalent of this gif on a loop:

_1371482979.gif

Yup...ScarJo is all kinds of hot, especially in Black Widow gear.

hqdefault.jpg

Loved this movie. Probably the best Marvel film to date...I might give the nod to Avengers because of Hulk, and the significance of the "team up" franchise movie...but, in terms of story, quality of action sequences, and excitement, a definite argument can be made for Winter Soldier.

Back