Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

So
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't wait for Tueday's episode of
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

It ought to be good as it will be the first thing dealing with the fallout of this movie.

:lol They've never waivered though.

So was it just me or did they
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This one is probably my favorite Marvel movie. I need to see it again.

Oh, I forgot to mention this.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from it, god ****ing damn it this is the best Marvel movie or comicbook movie to date, by far, and this is coming from a DC fanboy, this is exactly the tone DC needs to adopt, and it even make me want a Metal Gear movie again, maybe this the hype talking, but with my 1st reactions I'll give this movie an 11/10, just damn.

*I didn't care or disliked Samuel L Jackson as Fury until this movie, now I like him very much.
*I didn't care for Black Widow before this movie, now I love her.

This movie has everything, comic relief, almost non-stop tension, make-you-cry moments, mind-blowing action scenes, great dialogue, even better script.

It's like the Departed/Bourne(the 1st 3 movies) on steroids with Superheroes.

Gonna see it again tomorrow :yess:

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was cut, and I’m very happy about that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think they did, and I'm glad the did, I think it was the only hokey line in the entire movie and it got deleted.

Just came back from it, god ****ing damn it this is the best Marvel movie or comicbook movie to date, by far, and this is coming from a DC fanboy, this is exactly the tone DC needs to adopt, and it even make me want a Metal Gear movie again, maybe this the hype talking, but with my 1st reactions I'll give this movie an 11/10, just damn.

*I didn't care or disliked Samuel L Jackson as Fury since this movie, now I like him very much.
*I didn't care for Black Widow before this movie, now I love her.

This movie has everything, comic relief, almost non-stop tension, make-you-cry moments, mind-blowing action scenes, great dialogue, even better script.

It's like the Departed/Bourne(the 1st 3 movies) on steroids with Superheroes.

Gonna see it again tomorrow :yess:

After watching this, Nick Fury is my favorite character in the Marveel Cinematic Universe, he was actually cool in this movie. He was like the black version of Big Boss, I’m hoping Hot Toys make a second version of him for this movie.

After watching this, Nick Fury is my favorite character in the Marveel Cinematic Universe, he was actually cool in this movie. He was like the black version of Big Boss, I’m hoping Hot Toys make a second version of him for this movie.

That's a pretty good comparison except for the fact that Fury is ultimately the good guy :lol and I don't want BB to be a good guy.

That's a pretty good comparison except for the fact that Fury is ultimately the good guy :lol and I don't want BB to be a good guy.

Well, the Big Boss from Peace Walker and GZ, he was well respected, tactical, showed why he was in charge of Shield.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, the Big Boss from Peace Walker and GZ, he was well respected, tactical, showed why he was in charge of Shield.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl indeed he was. :goodpost:

Last edited:

Not ONE forum member so far has disliked this movie.

This is a very rare event, everyone should really cherish this moment because it wil be a very long time before this happens again.

All the regulars who are normally having to defend one movie over another are in here giving each other hugs over this movie.

Its like the psychological break that we all needed. :lol

Back