Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

I know! Bucky's twisted theme music/sound effects were rad and he looked badass with all mask configurations (full, half, and none.) And normally I'm the first to roll my eyes when comic book heroes take off their masks or spend extended amounts of time in their street clothes because it usually smacks of actors mugging for the camera but not in this one. It felt natural throughout and Rogers was cool in and out of uniform.

Spoiler Spoiler:

One of the best ways to wrap up any showdown EVER.

Great stuff indeed Khev.

It was like the ending of Gravity. :lol

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie and will definitely see it again, but it was just a thought. They mentioned everyone else, at least I thought they did. Was just a little surprised that Clint was not referenced. I can't wait to see how Agents of Shield is affected by all of this. One thing I do know is that Shield is not done yet.

Competition is human nature, coded into all our midichlorians.

Even the Terminator and Arnim Zola utilized it. :lol

Now change your name to capfan and be done with it. :lol

alfred-nevah-jad.gif

ScarJo was off the charts in this movie. That straight red hair, skinny waist, and War Games references? Too much! :love

I saw it yesterday (retitled in germany, fyi, to "The Return of the first Avenger) and I enjoyed it very much.
Great movie and really even better then Thor, although both, Evans and Hemsworth, really now own those characters as RDJ.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great stuff. Can't wait to own it.

ScarJo was off the charts in this movie. That straight red hair, skinny waist, and War Games references? Too much! :love

You aren't shittin'. Throughout most of her scenes, my mind was the equivalent of this gif on a loop:

_1371482979.gif

Poor poor WB/DC.

We are still TWO years and a month away before WB/DC next attempt at delivering this kind of quality on display with Cap 2.

We will be discussing Avengers 2 here a full year before Batman vs Batman.

Hell, we are getting a superhero racoon before their next movie.

Poor poor WB/DC.

For real!

I love Marvel more than DC but I do want to see DC characters do well! Competition does breed creativity and the strive for either side to "be better".

But this is a PUMMELING. Marvel is about to put a RACCOON (and formerly HUGE minor and forgotten character until the recent GotG comeback several years ago) in one of their movies and DC can barely get their "Big 3" on the big screen.

DC needs to get their act straight...

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie and will definitely see it again, but it was just a thought. They mentioned everyone else, at least I thought they did. Was just a little surprised that Clint was not referenced. I can't wait to see how Agents of Shield is affected by all of this. One thing I do know is that Shield is not done yet.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 140

I remember being a little let down when Gravity ended and she crawled up on the shore without any cool superhero gear. Thankfully TWS more than made up for it.

This movie is so nice! The more I think about it the more interesting things I remember. Like the necklace around Black Widow's neck had an arrow on it. Maybe Hawkeye was there in spirit.

Yeah, something like that. Gravity. :lol :lol :lol

I remember being a little let down when Gravity ended and she crawled up on the shore without any cool superhero gear. Thankfully TWS more than made up for it.

:lol :lol :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Robert Redford's character would make a great ally for Superman in the next MoS film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back