Caprica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna watch this, but season 4 of BSG really, really, really didnt sit well with me, and THE PLAN was a tragedy

You should take a look, it's pretty good. And it can't end with a supernatural thing the way BSG ended. We all know this will basically end when the Cylons attack so it's not going to get weird

Pretty interesting episode tonight, with the amount of CGI they have in this series it makes me wonder how bigger shows like Heroes which have less keep struggling with budgets.

More people should be watching this show. This week's episode was great. And the effects are very well done. I love the look of New Cap City and the whole noir feel.

Talking about CGI, anyone see this video?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/clnozSXyF4k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/clnozSXyF4k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

thanks for that video. It's amazing how many shots that you think have NO effects in them, are almost entirely FX'd up. Incredible.

(and I agree, everyone should be watching Caprica... it's just amazing)

Just finished watching Friday's episode. Really slow, but great at the same time. I'm looking forward to next week's for sure.

I am glad they slowed the pacing, this shows need to breathe like BSG was allowed to; but I understand they crammed it in the first few - had to make sure there was a series first. :lol

I liked the finale quite a bit - but I don't think you can say the cast was cut down. We didn't see what happened to one person. In fact Barnabas because a more significant character (go Spike!). Only one cast member looks like they got their pink slip.

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah... i would say at least 2 pink slips but it doesn't mean they won't show up elsewhere...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

They didn't use memories to create virtual Zoe--she said she just used all a data that she had available to create a personality, like looking at receipts to see what type of person someone is.

Zoe is unique in that she created herself. Daniel created Tamara using that method and could do the same for his wife or Zoe could do the same for Philo.

I'm not reading any of your spoilers despite wanting to :lol

We just saw the episode where Daniel was trying to get Zoe to show that she was inside the robot - omg what an amazing episode that was! So tense... and brilliantly acted. The whole episode could've just been the scenes with those two in and I'd have been happy.

I love this program. Acting, music, art direction, writing... everything. The 'feel' of it, is just GREAT!. Love it!

why is there going to be a huge gap in the middle of the season? Why do american networks always do this? surely it's a surefire way to get people to lose interest and lose viewers?

Back