Caprica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, and effectively "what has happened before, happened again;" there were two creations of Cylons both with the 13th colony and that on Caprica.

I'm definitely still interested in seeing where this series goes... the ending was quite good for the last episode.

It was a new episode. Ah, I didn't get that the cylons from old Earth had were created previously. So the skin jobs that are in BSG aren't really related to the Cylons we see being created in Caprica?

Nope, they were created independently. And damn Hulu for not having it up yet. I really want to see it!

It was a new episode. Ah, I didn't get that the cylons from old Earth had were created previously. So the skin jobs that are in BSG aren't really related to the Cylons we see being created in Caprica?

Yeah, the final 5 surviving human-form Cylons from earth showed up at the end of the war, the war ended, then during the 40 years before BSG the new human form Cylons were created, and the final 5 wiped and sent to live among the humans.

Yeah, the final 5 surviving human-form Cylons from earth showed up at the end of the war, the war ended, then during the 40 years before BSG the new human form Cylons were created, and the final 5 wiped and sent to live among the humans.

And Cavil (the #1) wiped the others' minds so that they wouldn't remember the 5.

we just watched the first 2 episodes last night... or two part pilot. whatever it was.

we LOVED it. Great to see they've kept the quality of BSG. Wonderfully put together, beautifully shot, incredible music (Bear McCreary again)... and I love the story. It's totally gripping.

I loved how when Zoe got downloaded into the Cylon body... you could see it slowly start to 'come alive' ... moving... almost breathing.... as her conciousness filled it. Wonderful stuff.

fingers crossed for a long run :rock

In the last month I watched the entire BSG series and loved it. Definitely, wished there was more, so I'm wondering if the prequel if worth frackin watching or not?

saw another episode last night. This has all the realism, emotion and gritty-ness that BSG had. I love this show... powerful stuff to watch. really well made/acted. And of course has wonderful music (same guy)

saw another episode last night. This has all the realism, emotion and gritty-ness that BSG had. I love this show... powerful stuff to watch. really well made/acted. And of course has wonderful music (same guy)

I totally agree. It's very well written. I really like the Goodfellas feel with the Adamas.

Back