Caprica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is sad is the last episode did feel like it finally had some momentum... guess it was too little too late.

Never watched it. It just didn't look interesting to me.

But I'm excited for Blood and Chrome. Adama is my favorite BSG character, and I loved what little we saw of his younger days.

Last 5 episodes of Caprica aired last night

Didn't watch them though, but I'll get through them eventually. I figure I watched the rest of them and I might as well finish the series

Actually, just finished them--I recommend that for those who watched the show up until cancellation that you watch the last episodes.

There's some important things you learn, and especially in the last episode there's an epilogue that pretty much shows where everything would have gone if the show continued, it's pretty cool to watch. I'm guessing they added that when they found out about the cancellation

I'm wondering if that's really what they planned for the show, if it is, then it makes most of the show irrelevant.

Except for Lacy's interaction with Zoe, her entire storyline has no point, it doesn't matter if she took out the STO, since the STO doesn't exist in the BSG fleet, any of that would have been destroyed with the colonies.

And I don't really like that they started with the human-form cylons this early, it makes it ridiculous that they never suspected them since there were some that people already knew about.

And I can't accept the idea that anyone would believe a digital clone of themselves would be the same as living forever (as the one guy said, he could upload their avatars at any moment and their death's are irrelevant)

I really felt That the earlier shows that focused on Clarice and the whole sto story got People bored to tears ,I wanted cylons and the story line then just seem to go to far into the whole One God story .I am glad to see the wrap up gave me more of what i wanted

I finished watching the "Final Five" episodes last night and was pleasantly surprised. Sad that they finally got the pacing right just in time to be canceled :lol

Back