Can I get a "Hell yes!"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadians rock!!! :rock

Thanks so much for showing this! It is kick ass!

I am glad he is Canadian...but I won't say why as I do not want this thread to become political and get shut down.

But it had something to do with the probability of him being sued if this had happened in The U.S.A. And no insurance Company here would back him up, either.:monkey3

Leave it to Eli to praise Canada, rather than the one man who deserves the actual credit.

Leave it to Eli to praise Canada, rather than the one man who deserves the actual credit.

I did it on purpose..I was partly kidding. Anyone who knows me, knows I did it as a poke at my American friends. And they know I am kidding. Either way, it's a great story.

Anyway, the guy is great! It really was a great thing he did. Very unselfish thing he did by risking his own life in favour of the children's. He deserves everything positive coming to him.

Last edited:
I am glad he is Canadian...but I won't say why as I do not want this thread to become political and get shut down.

But it had something to do with the probability of him being sued if this had happened in The U.S.A. And no insurance Company here would back him up, either.:monkey3

haha Nice. So true... I'll sue you! Those kids were in the way! It wasn't my fault, I had an important text to read, "Ownzed a bunch of n000bs in Halo, want 2 hook up and play Halo unite bro?"

Seriously, I am glad the guy did. Not many could or would make that decision. And not to make it political, but great people come from everywhere. I recognize that.

Pffft... Americans are just jealous that we Canadians have the CFL.... bigger field... 3 downs. Oh yeah, sure we have 8 teams, and sure we get the NFL left over left overs. And sure at one time there were two teams by the same name (Rough Riders)... and where was I going with this?

Pix aka Elmer Fudd, you know me better than that.. and Flosi, Canada does appreciate your kind words! ;)

I did it on purpose..I was partly kidding. Anyone who knows me, knows I did it as a poke at my American friends. And they know I am kidding. Either way, it's a great story.

Well, in that case... STFU Eli.

:yess: That's awesome!

Had this happened here in California, Krushelnicki would've gone to jail for reckless driving and likely have his ass sued off by Heitzman for intentionally running into his vehicle. :monkey1

Sadly, this is true.
The cops here (S. Cali) don't give a f__k about heroism. Had he done that here, he would have been thrown in jail for causing an accident and lawyers would be swarming him so that they could get paid.

I don't know how the insurance companies would react up here, but I know the cops would have shook his hand (once they were done being overly suspicious).

Then again, we're much closer to Canada than we are California.

Back