Bacon is NOT an evil thing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another double standard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard

"A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or two different people in the same situation.[1] A double standard may take the form of an instance in which certain concepts (often, for example, a word, phrase, social norm, or rule) are perceived as acceptable to be applied by one group of people, but are considered unacceptable—taboo—when applied by another group."

The very fact that most people don't apply the idea of a double standard to animals as well as humans is a double standard. Animals are sentient living creatures very similar to human beings . We share 98% of the same genetic material. It isn't like comparing humans/ animals to vegetables or minerals.

Dude are you high?.....all the time?

The implication of what you say is that pigs were only created to be slaughtered for bacon, and that they couldn't enjoy life like every other living creature. That said, there is an artificially high number of pigs only because they were bred for slaughter.

By your argument, it would be totally ok to raise human beings for slavery, since they wouldn't have life if they weren't bred to be slaves in the first place. It would also imply the same for breeding humans to eat them. Double standard.Every person that dies from a heart attack due to eating bacon reaps a death that is richly deserved. Live by having a diet based upon violence towards others, die by it.
The 95 year old woman is an anomaly, that is a testament to an otherwise creative outlook, not the health benefits of bacon. Others said as much in the video.

I honestly believe in my heart and mind that you are totally insane. I'm not kidding. :horror

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I stand corrected. :lecture

Seriously, was all of that nonsense really necessary in a fun thread about bacon? I wouldn't like to run into Blackthornone in a dark alleyway, that's for sure.

Seriously, was all of that nonsense really necessary in a fun thread about bacon? I wouldn't like to run into Blackthornone in a dark alleyway, that's for sure.

Why stop with bacon? Why not have a fun thread about cannibalism as well? It's an Uruguayan rugby team delicacy.
After all, it could be applewood smoked...Of course that will make it ok, right?

Last edited:
Why stop with bacon? Why not have a fun thread about cannibalism as well? It's an Uruguayan rugby team delicacy.
After all, it could be applewood smoked...Of course that will make it ok, right?

1311951090293.gif

So you are descended from pigs?
You seem to believe that most human beings are extremely different from pigs. They are not. Humans are just another kind of animal. Pigs are about as different from bears as we are. One animal isn't the same as another, whether it be pigs, humans, dolphins, chickens or lambs, or cows.

You seem to believe that most human beings are extremely different from pigs. They are not. Humans are just another kind of animal. Pigs are about as different from bears as we are. One animal isn't the same as another, whether it be pigs, humans, dolphins, chickens or lambs, or cows.

Oh my..........
262_1mental_institution__31__east_louisiana_state_mental_hospital__jackson__louisiana__february_1963.jpg

No, I get it Reverend. You're a pig.

But you need to learn to speak for yourself, bub. The rest of us do not share your kinship with swine.

I like my bacon in between crispy and chewy. Then and only then is it a perfect piece of bacon.

Back