Bacon is NOT an evil thing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Pigs are really smart; smarter than dogs in fact. I still eat my side of bacon with my waffles every Sunday morning, though. These are the facts of life, I'm afraid.

I remember that picture Lejuan posted used to show up in ads on Myspace all the time , with a tag line that said "Is This Real?" lol

Last edited:
Blackmask's picture was kind of weird and then you took it to the tenth power. Good job. :hi5:

Yeah, by posting an actual picture of Blackmask.

:lol Does anyone call Blackmask anything other than Blackmask? Even Nova is looking like Web Slinger might stick.

I remember that picture Lejuan posted used to show up in ads on Myspace all the time , with a tag line that said "Is This Real?" lol

Now you can go all beret and turtleneck on them and inform them that the image in question is of a sculpture created by Patricia Piccinini :)

Tell Ron Swanson something he doesn't allready know ;)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc6PMCx36Qw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTARq6V48M[/ame]

Replying to every post Blackthornone has made in this thread.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXhJPey3i_A[/ame]

Those vids show how stupid some people who like bacon are.
The first one shows stupidity because the bacon isn't refrigerated and will spoil and grow worms.

The second shows immaturity.
The third is stupid because just because something isn't bacon doesn't mean it isn't tasty, even if it's something made to taste like bacon. Pretzels aren't bacon, and yet most people like those. Would vegan bacon, ie a plant based snack (like pretzels) made to taste like bacon be any worse? Doubtful. Arguably, it would be even better than pretzels to someone who likes the taste of bacon. I used to eat Bacos on salads, and those were pretty tasty. They are vegan, too. That vid makes him seem like such a moron.

It's stunning how little thought is involved in these pro bacon vids. It's hard to imagine a more primitive, simplistic, jejune viewpoint that still involves speaking English in normal sentences.
Those and the bacon song prove how unintelligent the obsession with bacon is, just like many beer commercials suggest how stupid many beer drinkers are.
These vids prove my point and actually support the non eating of bacon.

At the end of the dark alley I have in mind is an eatery where they make the best fried bacon dumplings you'll find anywhere. If those can't tempt Blackthorn to enjoy some porcine deliciousness, nothing can.

20120925-a44d51890832c01eb3c9a_resized_638x472.jpg

Pigs don't have feelings.

You have obviously never heard a pig squeal with fear.
Or snort with contentment when you rub their hairy ears.
Pigs do have feelings. They emotionally react to their situation and environment.

I still love bacon though. Crispy as possible.

Back