Bacon is NOT an evil thing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon is overrated. It's too fatty and disgusting unless you absorb the fat with paper towels, but then it just tastes like dry over salted pork. Canadian bacon is not as bad. Not too fatty and slimy if you don't dry it out, but it's still pork, and pigs are filthy animals.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU[/ame]

At the office Christmas breakfast last year, they had the giant, self-serve, aluminum trays of bacon. I only had bacon and apple juice that morning.

Bacon is overrated. It's too fatty and disgusting unless you absorb the fat with paper towels, but then it just tastes like dry over salted pork. Canadian bacon is not as bad. Not too fatty and slimy if you don't dry it out, but it's still pork, and pigs are filthy animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU

:cuckoo:Have you tried Turkey bacon? As much as I like regular bacon I do prefer the turkey bacon.

Bacon on burgers is actually really good. I never eat bacon by itself, or with anything else.

but bacon burgers are pretty tasty.

Bacon is underrated. It's awesome and there's nothing you can say about it that makes anything but more awesome. People who try to hurt bacon's feelings are a cruel and miserable lot. Bacon will always be more awesome than them.

Bacon is underrated. It's awesome and there's nothing you can say about it that makes anything but more awesome. People who try to hurt bacon's feelings are a cruel and miserable lot. Bacon will always be more awesome than them.

I'm tempted to make this statement my signature. Excellent post.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Everyone who eats bacon hurts it's feelings, because bacon is a pig, and I'm certain that a pig feels hurt when it is being killed and isn't happy to be eaten. Otherwise bacon has no feelings. It is a salted piece of fatty animal corpse. The sodium, cholesterol, and fat content of bacon are truly awesome.

Everyone who eats bacon hurts it's feelings, because bacon is a pig, and I'm certain that a pig feels hurt when it is being killed and isn't happy to be eaten. Otherwise bacon has no feelings. It is a salted piece of fatty animal corpse. The sodium, cholesterol, and fat content of bacon are truly awesome.

Ah but would the pig have even had life if not for the purpose of creating bacon?

Back