Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all my hate I'm start to get a little bit into this game. Man it takes forever to rank up though. I'm ranked 16 at the moment but normally I'm way past that in a day

After all my hate I'm start to get a little bit into this game. Man it takes forever to rank up though. I'm ranked 16 at the moment but normally I'm way past that in a day

Dont let a couple good games fool you. It's going to turn on you again soon.

Dont let a couple good games fool you. It's going to turn on you again soon.

Ha I did say little a bit but yeah I know. I just played two of the smaller maps which were quite fun.

What's frustrating is Crank could of been such a good game but on the big maps & most are big I can't that often find anyone in under 30 seconds

I gave the game another shot after watching Jack Reacher. But that video posted about the "vertical maps" is on the money. Plus the size. I'm running around and can't find anyone half the time. Always getting shot in the back. I still manage to get 20 kills but my deaths rack up from trying to find action.

The maps ruin the game, unless your a sniper.

I gave the game another shot after watching Jack Reacher. But that video posted about the "vertical maps" is on the money. Plus the size. I'm running around and can't find anyone half the time. Always getting shot in the back. I still manage to get 20 kills but my deaths rack up from trying to find action.

The maps ruin the game, unless your a sniper.

Ha you sound exactly like me. I've been playing some TDM today & surprisingly that's been quite fun. Before I always wanted to play Demolition or Kill Confirmed but they don't flow on these maps. Not for me anyway

I still get lost on most the maps. Especially the map with the 2 huge smashed buildings with what feels like has a 1000 different levels to it. I was playing Demolition on it & I couldn't even find the ****ing flags sometimes :lol

All I play is hard-core free for all. I have a perfect k/d ratio. I don't use any weapons, I use my eyes. My name is Chuck Norris.

All I play is hard-core free for all. I have a perfect k/d ratio. I don't use any weapons, I use my eyes. My name is Chuck Norris.

I'm afraid to look at my k/d from the games I played. I'm usually above 1.5 or 2 in the past cods. Gotta be at 0.5 with this one. But I play to win, and I'm a sore loser, so I rather win then boost. My user name is smallvilleclark for PS4.

Not sure how much I'll play. Don't have the desire. I need someone to make fun of my mom to get the blood flowing.

Does anybody know why some domination games are so long? I've always played up until 200 but the game I'm currently in is 2500 and counting. When does it end?

I'm afraid to look at my k/d from the games I played. I'm usually above 1.5 or 2 in the past cods. Gotta be at 0.5 with this one. But I play to win, and I'm a sore loser, so I rather win then boost. My user name is smallvilleclark for PS4.

Not sure how much I'll play. Don't have the desire. I need someone to make fun of my mom to get the blood flowing.

I've always had a good K/D on COD but yeah I was having a terrible time at 1st with this. I've had to completely slow down the way I play but yeah I just went 1 which is still pretty **** :lol

I have started to get into this game a bit now though but it's my least favourite of the series so far. It's way to slow, it doesn't feel like COD to me.

They really need to bring back UAV instead of that ****ty Sat Com which seems to get taken down in seconds

I'm going to give the game some more time before I decide to go Elite or not. I always find the DLC maps to be the best ones

WTF?? The fact that World at War isn't at lest in the top 3 is ridiculous.

Yup, WaW is one of the best, if not the best Call of Duty games (campaign wise). Even the multiplayer was one of the best as it was simple without excessive perks.

IGN complains it was going back to WWII, I guess they didn't realize it was the pacific theater? The first and only COD game to take place in the pacific during WWII. Quite different than the COD WWII European theater games.

I've been playing since MW1 & this is my order.

MW1 / WaW tie both amazing
MW2 very very close behind MW1 & WaW
MW3 I loved how fast the games played & the DLC were the best maps for me. I really enjoyed the 3v3 which later got introduced
Black Ops Nuketown, one of my favourite COD maps
Black Ops 2 I hated this game at 1st but after the Lag & respawn fixes it turned out to be a great game

I'm not going to judge Ghosts just yet because I find it takes time to get used to the maps (especially these ones there huge) the bug fixes, gun, perks adjustments & then there's the DLC. A lot of people will moan about COD to quickly (myself included) but you do need to give them time IMO

I really want to like this game but I'm struggling. I keep trying to defend it & like it but it's the maps I don't like hardly any of them.

I think it's because 90% of the time for kills or deaths it's either getting shot in the back or the side & rarely having face offs, that's how it seems for me anyway. If you want to do well in Ghosts I find your got to play really slow or camp..

After playing BF4 this game feels quite poor in comparison. Hopefully Titanfall will be the fast paced shooter I hope it to be & be the FPS I'll play alongside with BF

The best CoD was the original. It was amazing, I still remember the first demo. I was working part time at an Animal Shelter came home, it had finished downloading it and I played it like 3 times in a row. Band of Brothers was really popular still and it perfectly replicated that whole experiance. United Offensive which added tanks was also alot of fun.

After that the only great one was MW1 imo. WAW was somewhat poorly recieved but I played the coop quite a bit.

Back