Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting into this game, now I know the maps & where people are likely to be & I've found the Gun's which suit my play as well. I'm using the K7 & ARX-160. I'm not getting the amount of kills I used to on the previous COD's I think my highest amount of kills is 30 were I would normally get 30 or more in pretty much every game in the previous COD's but at the same time it's rare to see someone beasting on this which makes it better I guess.

I'm getting into this game, now I know the maps & where people are likely to be & I've found the Gun's which suit my play as well. I'm using the K7 & ARX-160. I'm not getting the amount of kills I used to on the previous COD's I think my highest amount of kills is 30 were I would normally get 30 or more in pretty much every game in the previous COD's but at the same time it's rare to see someone beasting on this which makes it better I guess.

heh, no one can blame you for a lack of trying to love this game. As for me, I think I'm done with it. It's just not for me. Once BF4 is unf@cked that'll be my shooter for the next year I think.

heh, no one can blame you for a lack of trying to love this game. As for me, I think I'm done with it. It's just not for me. Once BF4 is unf@cked that'll be my shooter for the next year I think.

I prefer BF4 but it keeps crashing on me & I keep getting taken back to the UI etc. That's just to frustrating to play right now :gah: once it's sorted I'll get back on it

If it wasn't for BF crashing on me all the time I wouldn't of gone back to it to be honest, I was that close to trading it in.

But it feels quite rewarding now that I know the maps & seeing myself rank up. I'll probably play until I prestige, I've never not prestige on COD & so I want to keep that going

One thing I don't like is how you can you unlock your guns with tokens. I think it's more fun & rewarding working your way up to unlocking guns. It also makes you try out guns you wouldn't necessarily try.

The respawning seems better now but still not perfect.

This is my plan. Play COD until I prestige by then hopefully BF4 will be playing more smoothly & I'll mix that up with Killzone. Titanfall comes out in March & then there's Destiny in September :panic: :rock

When's the new Halo out? Wow what a year for gaming & that's just talking about the FPS genre

Is it possible to edit your cod ghosts clan emblem on Xbox one? Also the app sucks. I haven't found it useful at all. Plus the "up all night" aka eyeball patch didn't even unlock after I downloaded it. It still hasn't unlocked and I've had the app for over a week! :tap

I prefer BF4 but it keeps crashing on me & I keep getting taken back to the UI etc. That's just to frustrating to play right now :gah: once it's sorted I'll get back on it

If it wasn't for BF crashing on me all the time I wouldn't of gone back to it to be honest, I was that close to trading it in.

But it feels quite rewarding now that I know the maps & seeing myself rank up. I'll probably play until I prestige, I've never not prestige on COD & so I want to keep that going

One thing I don't like is how you can you unlock your guns with tokens. I think it's more fun & rewarding working your way up to unlocking guns. It also makes you try out guns you wouldn't necessarily try.

The respawning seems better now but still not perfect.

This is my plan. Play COD until I prestige by then hopefully BF4 will be playing more smoothly & I'll mix that up with Killzone. Titanfall comes out in March & then there's Destiny in September :panic: :rock

When's the new Halo out? Wow what a year for gaming & that's just talking about the FPS genre

This game doesn't have a traditional "prestige" system does it? I assumed you just got a character to level 60 and just moved on to the next character. I'll never get there either way, but just curious.

This game doesn't have a traditional "prestige" system does it? I assumed you just got a character to level 60 and just moved on to the next character. I'll never get there either way, but just curious.

I'm not familiar with the characters. I thought you could just buy them?

But I don't think they come with any perks so I haven't really bothered with them?

I don't know why but I find it weird seeing woman characters running around in multiplayer? :lol

I'm not familiar with the characters. I thought you could just buy them?

But I don't think they come with any perks so I haven't really bothered with them?

I don't know why but I find it weird seeing woman characters running around in multiplayer? :lol

Yeah, the other characters are basically level ones that you can level up again. Sort of like when you Prestige. Once, you've unlocked all the stuff for a character, you buy another one and level that one up etc.. It's basically the same as prestiging. The only difference is that you can buy several characters at once and level them up at the same time by alternating between them if you wanted to for some reason. It's kinda strange really.

The challenges in Extinction are killing me, so close to the platinum. I’m sorry but no one cares about 75% accuracy when acid is raining from the sky and you’re being dry humped around the map by a Giant Extraterrestrial Woodlouse! And that leaper…. :censored

Rant over :peace

Anybody having problem with connection I keep getting booted from psn!!

If it's fun, then why not?

I think thats the thing with CoD. A lot of people are addicted to it. They play it, but don't really have fun with it. It was probably fun at one time, but now it's like a habit they cant shake. I was the same at one time.

If it's fun, then why not?

I love all the other CODS but this isn't like all the other CODS unfortunately. Not to me anyway

I really want to play BF4 but that's a mess right now so I'm just left with this until Killzone arrives. Can't wait to play KZ :)

Michael Myers coming to the next dlc. probably old news but I hadn't heard that.

I have this for the pc and OMG the hackers and cheats are out of control and numerous.

Back