Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't played this one since probably December. Its the first CoD that I have no desire to play anymore after only a couple months. Maybe I'm finally over it hehe.

Yeah it definitely hasn't grabbed me this one. I've got COD Elite & have barely played the DLC so I thought I'd give it a go last night. Having a 5 month old baby hasn't helped though. I've barely played any games to be honest since he came along

How is this game? I've heard it got mixed reviews so I wasn't sure if I should just skip to Advanced Warfare or not. It's on sale for $20 so I'm trying to decide between this and Wolfenstein and Evil Within.

Yeah it definitely hasn't grabbed me this one. I've got COD Elite & have barely played the DLC so I thought I'd give it a go last night. Having a 5 month old baby hasn't helped though. I've barely played any games to be honest since he came along

Same here, I use to play hours on COD. Now with the little one I haven't got the energy to play the game into the late hours like I use to.

How is this game? I've heard it got mixed reviews so I wasn't sure if I should just skip to Advanced Warfare or not. It's on sale for $20 so I'm trying to decide between this and Wolfenstein and Evil Within.

Ok played a little MP and its just fine. Matchmaking can be a tad slow now, but once in a game its cool. From a tech standpoint on Xbox one, no real issues.......whether people like the style of play or not, that's another story. COD: AW look noticeable nicer on the same system, but Ghosts seems great for $20. I got the Hardened myself for the maps - lots of MP maps

main game of Ghosts with inital maps is like 46 gig on Xbox one, or a little under 65 gigs of space needed for all MP maps and game - lol next gen (of space) indeed

Back