Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally different kind of games BF & COD IMO. Yeah I know there both FPS but you play them both in a completely different way

Oh I agree....just pointing out how much better BF looks is all i meant. I like COD's style of online play more than BF.

Oh I agree....just pointing out how much better BF looks is all i meant. I like COD's style of online play more than BF.

Oops sorry yeah I agree with you there. Not that I was knocking your opioion if you did think that though :1-1:

I can't wait to get playing on BF4, I just got a warning message that my card will be getting charged for my Ps4 within the next 10 days which I can't wait for.

XB1 should be arriving day one but I decided to go with COD on that platform

Was off from work yesterday, and tried to play some Ghosts on my PC. There was so much lag that I was ready to bang my head on the desk. Almost unplayable in most of the matches. I hope they can get this fixed someday as the online isn't terrible, but with constant problems I don't see myself sticking around much longer.

Was off from work yesterday, and tried to play some Ghosts on my PC. There was so much lag that I was ready to bang my head on the desk. Almost unplayable in most of the matches. I hope they can get this fixed someday as the online isn't terrible, but with constant problems I don't see myself sticking around much longer.

Maybe those dedicated servers they promised will be up and running for the next gen consoles and the PC version.....not holding my breath though.

A question for those of you with the game - Does Ghosts have anything single-player beyond the campaign? I remember Modern Warfare 2 and/or 3 having something called special ops (I think). I'm not big into multiplayer but I thought I heard something about Ghosts having other ways to play single player? Appreciate any info.

A question for those of you with the game - Does Ghosts have anything single-player beyond the campaign? I remember Modern Warfare 2 and/or 3 having something called special ops (I think). I'm not big into multiplayer but I thought I heard something about Ghosts having other ways to play single player? Appreciate any info.

There's extinction mode (think Treyarch's zombies but with aliens instead) and squad's safeguard mode (similar to mw3's survival mode). There are no standalone single player missions like spec ops.

There's extinction mode (think Treyarch's zombies but with aliens instead) and squad's safeguard mode (similar to mw3's survival mode). There are no standalone single player missions like spec ops.

I had more fun playing Spec Ops than I did playing the main campaign. They were fun and really challenging, and added tons of replay value IMO.

Does anyone have any dedicated server matches on Xbone yet? In Australia it's the same busted, lagging, player hosted crap it's been for the last 6 years.
Lag does my head in.

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like they haven't yet going by your statement :slap

Nope and I'm sick of playing this game jumping from a good ping to a bad one cos of retarded hosting. You can't even check your connection rating in game anymore. Anything over 50ms ping is useless and now I have to basically get slaughtered to figure out my connection speed.

Anyone else not a fan of the ranking up system on this one? It feels like it takes forever to rank up.

I will say I'm liking the AK-12, Honey Badger, and the MSBS with the tweak to make it full auto. Those three guns especially the first two I've found I can really get some stuff done. That Honey Badger is a beast because you can sneak up on folks and they never see it coming.

IMO it's total garbage. Just not fun at all.

Yeah, the ranking up system isn't much fun. Too much XP between ranks and not enough ways to earn your way up reasonably quickly. The game itself is fun though. I do hope when the map packs start coming out the maps are a little smaller and a little less camper friendly.

Yeah, the ranking up system isn't much fun. Too much XP between ranks and not enough ways to earn your way up reasonably quickly. The game itself is fun though. I do hope when the map packs start coming out the maps are a little smaller and a little less camper friendly.

Ive already complained about this, but I dont mind doing it again. The squad points system is all kinds of lame. I still dont have hardly anything unlocked. Especially the perks. They cant even do weapon progression the old way. I always thought it made perfect sense to unlock weapon attachments by using the weapon.

And yeah, the maps are the worst thing since aids.

I always thought it made perfect sense to unlock weapon attachments by using the weapon.

:lecture This is what aggravates me the most. I don't mind using the points to unlock a specific weapon, but to also need points to unlock attachments is a PITA.

Ive already complained about this, but I dont mind doing it again. The squad points system is all kinds of lame. I still dont have hardly anything unlocked. Especially the perks. They cant even do weapon progression the old way. I always thought it made perfect sense to unlock weapon attachments by using the weapon.

:lol that reminded me of this video. Still not played the game & won't until Monday or Tuesday but I always find it takes a few months or so for everyone to get used to the maps. I remember some of the DLC maps on MW3 being huge & hating them at 1st but eventually going on to really enjoy them

[ame]https://youtu.be/9vuxn3cb7ys[/ame]

I guess its possible that the maps will grow on us, but its usually a case of just getting familiar with them more than really liking them. Its hard to say why some maps feel right and others dont, but so far, none of the maps in Ghosts feel right to me. Theyre either tolerable or god awful imo.

Back