Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another option are the 1/5 scale attakus statues, although they aren't in the same league as the SS versions, plastic and all.

Got to get it, prefer the sand base, but can't pass it up considering the aftermarket prices!!!

I'm in the same boat. I like the sand base version a bit better, but wasn't in a financial position to purchase when it came out. No way I'm paying the aftermarket prices, so I was pleasantly surprised when these got announced. These are a grail for me, so I've PO'd and I'm looking forward to displaying them prominently in my collection. I suspect if HT ever does these they will be even better, but I'm not letting the opportunity to get 1:4 scale versions for under $800 pass me by again while I wait to see what they are going to do. I think this will be a fantastic set worth proudly displaying no matter what, so I don't really have any reservations about the purchase.

I'm in the same boat. I like the sand base version a bit better, but wasn't in a financial position to purchase when it came out. No way I'm paying the aftermarket prices, so I was pleasantly surprised when these got announced. These are a grail for me, so I've PO'd and I'm looking forward to displaying them prominently in my collection. I suspect if HT ever does these they will be even better, but I'm not letting the opportunity to get 1:4 scale versions for under $800 pass me by again while I wait to see what they are going to do. I think this will be a fantastic set worth proudly displaying no matter what, so I don't really have any reservations about the purchase.

Safe move I think.

Hello, I would like to consult. I have the opportunity to buy C-3po and R2-D2 for a vary good price, but the previous version of the sand base. I don't know what to do :/ What is the difference between the previous version and the currently available? Please help :) Because I don't know which version should I pick.

Hello, I would like to consult. I have the opportunity to buy C-3po and R2-D2 for a vary good price, but the previous version of the sand base. I don't know what to do :/ What is the difference between the previous version and the currently available? Please help :) Because I don't know which version should I pick.

they are essentially the same statue with different bases. Nothing is more iconic that the sand base, so it will continue to increase in value over time. No one will be able to say that for the new version given its edition size (5000!).

My recommendation is to get the first one, even for a slightly higher price. Or, just wait until the new one is released. You will definitely be able to score it for less than msrp from an ebay reseller.

I saw this on ebay for 750 GBP, that's approx $1060, is that a good deal, or grossly overpriced?

Not especially enthusiastic about this set, just that it's iconic and all, and I've got other priorities when it comes to statues too. Curious anyways, in case I decide to get it in the near future. The new bases on the "refurbished" PFs just aint doing it for me.

Decent price. It's likely you won't see them ever drop below a grand. I would pull the trigger .

:yess: arrived today

12605387_1122826784395601_4182653931703368261_o.jpg

12615735_1122826787728934_1126072472300234715_o.jpg

12615261_1122826807728932_7811885388713646676_o.jpg

Oh yeah!!! Congrats on getting them. Your thoughts?

Love it from the weathering to the sculpt. The base size in person was something that took me by surprise as pictures can be deceiving. Im glad i sold my 1/6 renditions to upgrade to the 1/4's as these guys represent star wars to me and are just so iconic.

Back