Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Stealth! Can't wait to see more pics.

Nice pics Stealth and congrats on your droids. Hoping to get these two some day.

Very nice pics. My absolutely favorite version of these two... Tatooine version. Congrats! :clap

Congrats. One of the best PFs!

Thanks guys i was actually close to buying the re releases untill i got the opportunity to get the Reg PF :yess: so glad i did as i thought i'd missed my chances with the ebay prices. Glad you like the shots too :duff

Thanks guys i was actually close to buying the re releases untill i got the opportunity to get the Reg PF :yess: so glad i did as i thought i'd missed my chances with the ebay prices. Glad you like the shots too :duff

How much did you buy it for, if you don't mind me asking?

I may be a bit OCD but I just purchased this and I am a bit disappointed by my particular base. It seems to have some nasty black paint overspray that goes onto the sand on the very front of the base. The rest of the base has clean lines but...that front annoys me. Am I being too picky? Is this normal on these?

RC.jpg

Very annoyed by that. I wonder if a good painter can pick that exact sand color to cover that up...

Do you guys think that someone can match the paint exactly and cover that up without having to repaint they whole base?

Do you guys think that someone can match the paint exactly and cover that up without having to repaint they whole base?
You'll get much better results having someone with experience paint the whole thing. Even if they get the correct color, the finish might not be the same. i.e. too glossy or flat.

So the one I sold on eBay was damaged in shipping. I am filing an insurance claim but I wonder how much people would value just the base by itself and then just C3P0 by himself. R2's dome got damaged (one of the mova

Back