Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought so too but after I saw R2s light show I decided its the best out there and it's a go. Show her the YouTube vids. It will swing her vote for sure ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Oh yeah, the light show on this is like nothing else out there.:hi5:

The deed is done. I have past the point of no return. Should have my regular droids in two weeks wohoooo

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
They did it for han. It would have been nice to see the droids, chewie, and the eventual luke & Leia follow suit.

Yes, I forgot about that. A custom base matching the Exclusive Han PF with the black baseplate underneath and "lower" steps would look really nice! If I had the exclusive droids (I don't have the regular either) I would probably attemt making something like this.

71181_press01-001.jpg

if MYC ends up making a custom base, the exclusive droids will become a must have for me.

Do you really want me to be responsible making you spending so much money for the excl. aftermarket ?? Not sure if I can live with this burden !!! :panic:

as said, I would need the droids myself to do the base to make sure 3Po will fit into the base.. still battling it out with my wife :(

Do you really want me to be responsible making you spending so much money for the excl. aftermarket ?? Not sure if I can live with this burden !!! :panic:

as said, I would need the droids myself to do the base to make sure 3Po will fit into the base.. still battling it out with my wife :(

Just show her this! This is properly exposed most of the time and shows of the lights in all it's glory... I think .....don't have mine yet
[ame]https://youtu.be/dB9ok5Nv43I[/ame]

Back