Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how to take you here. I was not knocking my purchase. Quite the opposite. I am extremely happy with my decision to get these. I really have not thought of the weight issue aside from seeing it reiterated in here.

Just triggered a smile when you wrote that cause my 3yr old at times says "You are silly" in such a cute way Didn't want to call you cute for saying that though LOL But mainly wanted to just agree w you ;)

Just triggered a smile when you wrote that cause my 3yr old at times says "You are silly" in such a cute way Didn't want to call you cute for saying that though LOL But mainly wanted to just agree w you ;)

Yeah, sometimes post can appear different than intended case and point here. Glad we agree. When do you get yours by the way?

Awesome. Yeah, I always wanted an exclusive Han while I was collecting these, but it never happened. That one would be even taller!

Be careful with the iron. Lowest setting. A steamer would do the trick too, I just don't have one. And if you mess up your poncho, I'm not responsible!

I got lucky and managed to score an Exclusive Han, you hardly see them on here. I've sold all my PF figs except Han and Ex. Maul. Exclusive Han is a great statue!

Last edited:
Yeah, sometimes post can appear different than intended case and point here. Glad we agree. When do you get yours by the way?

Yes yes :) without access to our facial expression at the moment of typing the cold and harsh interweb can turn things upsides own.
I can't wait to fumble around with these beauties in a weeks time !!!! I bet I will loose hours just starring at those lights

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yes yes :) without access to our facial expression at the moment of typing the cold and harsh interweb can turn things upsides own.
I can't wait to fumble around with these beauties in a weeks time !!!! I bet I will loose hours just starring at those lights

Awesome to hear. The lights are great and they look amazing. Friends who have stopped by are amazed at the level of detail and then I power up the lights!:thud: They are impressed to say the least. These two encompass much of what made me fall in love with SW to begin with. Congrats!

Sometimes I forgot how cool this stuff looks to those outside of the collecting circles.

It's funny though Irv. As an avid collector, I still get giddy when I unbox each and every one of my collectibles. Your right though. Many people don't know statues with this level of attention to detail and size even exist unitl they step foot into my house. It's pretty neat.:)

It's funny though Irv. As an avid collector, I still get giddy when I unbox each and every one of my collectibles. Your right though. Many people don't know statues with this level of attention to detail and size even exist unitl they step foot into my house. It's pretty neat.:)

Exactly. :) Sometimes, when I am selling some random stuff, and I agree to meet at my place, I can see the light in the eyes of the person. :) Very funny, and extremely rewarding.

My friend has a co-worker who has become a follower of my Page on Facebook as well. My friend tells me that they often talk about my page and my stuff. That's basically the best thing to hear! :D

I like I believe the past few years have given us the best work at reasonable prices and I most pieces I pick up give me nerdasm. If they don't I tend to seriously consider selling it :p. what's sex without orgasm. Oh I mean what's collecting without nerdasm :p. everyday I stare at my pieces to draw pleasure from it. If cant do that again I would start playing w the idea of selling especially with value going up and space going fewer lol

Then you start losing friends when they ask how much each one costs. :D

Whenever friends and family ask me how much my collection costs, I always tell them, "I'm trying to forget!"

I just saw this set of Droids at the LCS here on vacation in Florida. They looked great! But I touch r2 and whoa! It's like a big happy meal toy. I feel like this set is way over priced with that kind of hollow materials used on r2. I'm glad I didn't PO this set. Should have been 499.99 tops.

I just saw this set of Droids at the LCS here on vacation in Florida. They looked great! But I touch r2 and whoa! It's like a big happy meal toy. I feel like this set is way over priced with that kind of hollow materials used on r2. I'm glad I didn't PO this set. Should have been 499.99 tops.

You probably pre-ordered it on the bay for 2 grand:lol

Glad you didn't:wave

Back