Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to see a pic of these guys in a nice display room with other Star Wars Pf's. I have nothing but a bunch of Jedi and Sith...still trying to decide if I need these droids or how they would like in scheme.

You guys are silly.

you sound like my lil 3yr old girl , no really :D

I do agree that the perceived quality in weight is what it is, only a perception that can be overcome. I do buy these for their ueber realistic looks ........ and R2s lights ..... they are so hypnotizing............
Now if it still bothers you I say weight it down w lead :p

did I mention ... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THEM!!!!!!!

I ironed, under a wet washcloth, my Luke's poncho when I had him to take out that awful crease. Otherwise, awesome! Leia sure does look small next to Han, but I never did have him. Optical illusion?

I ironed, under a wet washcloth, my Luke's poncho when I had him to take out that awful crease. Otherwise, awesome! Leia sure does look small next to Han, but I never did have him. Optical illusion?

Might have to try the iron then.
Leia's further behind Han and Han's base is quite a bit bigger even though they look very similar in size.

PS Thanks for the tip on FedEx, talked to SS today and it should switch over.

Awesome. Yeah, I always wanted an exclusive Han while I was collecting these, but it never happened. That one would be even taller!

Be careful with the iron. Lowest setting. A steamer would do the trick too, I just don't have one. And if you mess up your poncho, I'm not responsible!

Awesome. Yeah, I always wanted an exclusive Han while I was collecting these, but it never happened. That one would be even taller!

Be careful with the iron. Lowest setting. A steamer would do the trick too, I just don't have one. And if you mess up your poncho, I'm not responsible!

I'm blaming you for the whole thing if something goes wrong! :pfft:

Would like to see a pic of these guys in a nice display room with other Star Wars Pf's. I have nothing but a bunch of Jedi and Sith...still trying to decide if I need these droids or how they would like in scheme.

Here you go!

A wide shot so you can see the differences in character sizes.

PFs_zpsc6589529.jpg

you sound like my lil 3yr old girl , no really :D

I do agree that the perceived quality in weight is what it is, only a perception that can be overcome. I do buy these for their ueber realistic looks ........ and R2s lights ..... they are so hypnotizing............
Now if it still bothers you I say weight it down w lead :p

did I mention ... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THEM!!!!!!!

Not sure how to take you here. I was not knocking my purchase. Quite the opposite. I am extremely happy with my decision to get these. I really have not thought of the weight issue aside from seeing it reiterated in here.

Back