Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, nothing cheap abt these droids! I'm in SW heaven!!!

mara4amu.jpg

he looks fantastic...so much better than the other pics. :goodpost:

Jeez guys! From elation to deflation! R2 is piss poor!! So light, feels empty inside. 3PO packs the weight whilst R2 feels plasticky! The 'like toys' rumours were correct in regards to R2 not 3PO. Nonetheless, visually it's beautiful! It's our very own R2 unit in our own homes!

That looks pretty good. I think you should extend his center leg because he's tilted back in three leg mode. I suppose you can stand him straight up too, right? I have a feeling the center leg does not retract entirely as it probably should. A minor nit, and yeah, I'm not getting these anyway. Just something I would want it to do if I wanted him in two leg mode. Obviously, I prefer him in three leg mode anyway...

Man, I sure wish Sideshow would make these individually available. I'll never find anyone willing to sell just the R2, weathered or clean, for a decent price...

I think R2 looks fantastic! They both do. As I said before, I dont care what they weigh as I wont be moving them around once they are set up. As long as they look good (which they do) then I will be happy. Mine arrive Wed. :yess:

His base is just a tiny bit to small for his footprint. But it matches C-3PO's, so...

Thanks for sharing! They look amazing! :D

Guys, can't say it enough...R2 is very disappointing inhand. Not so much through aesthetics as it looks perfect. But to handle, it's like a cheap toy and I emphasis the word cheap. This issue will rumble on once everyone recieves their own versions but as a double act the price we've paid is way too much. Due to R2 it should have been reduced by a further $100 in my opinion. 3PO is just amazing. Good weight, amazing chrome finish, quality articulation! Perfect 3PO collectable. Will have to do the lights a little later on tonight but thanks for sticking with me through the early pictures. Will have more later on as I'm sure there will also be more pics up from other members too! Thanks guys!

Guys, can't say it enough...R2 is very disappointing inhand. Not so much through aesthetics as it looks perfect. But to handle, it's like a cheap toy and I emphasis the word cheap. This issue will rumble on once everyone recieves their own versions but as a double act the price we've paid is way too much. Due to R2 it should have been reduced by a further $100 in my opinion. 3PO is just amazing. Good weight, amazing chrome finish, quality articulation! Perfect 3PO collectable. Will have to do the lights a little later on tonight but thanks for sticking with me through the early pictures. Will have more later on as I'm sure there will also be more pics up from other members too! Thanks guys!

Agreed.
R2 has the flashing lights. It does help appear to give him life, but not at the price Sideshow wants.

Back