Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure the dent if it is there is washed out by the sunlight. Hard to tell from that photo.

I figure the dent if it is there is washed out by the sunlight. Hard to tell from that photo.

Nah, it's not there at that point of the movie.
I watched Ep.IV yesterday specifically looking for two things:
1) When does 3PO get the dent on his head?
2) Does R2 have a silver panel on the right side of his back?

Answers:
1) You first see it when Luke races back home only to discover his uncle and aunt have been murdered by the Empire. 3PO is carrying a dead Jawa when you first see it on his head.

2) Yes, which you'll first see when the Jawa zaps him with a stun gun.

I ended up canceling when they changed the ES and my Tamashii Nation 3-PO arrived.

Anyway I think the R2 looks awesome. Can't wait to see more pics.

Hit that high note 3PO! I think the arms can go higher than this but I stopped after a firm stop. Shoulders, elbows, and wrists are all points of articulation:
9371279783_8145958f3e_b.jpg

Perfect pose right here!! "You temperamental idiot, you will be the death of me. We're doomed!"

Thanks mate, I really want them but might be a long time before I can afford them, hence me asking if the price will go up or down.

I see popculture has them for $900 but that is still a lot for me and I also want the snowtrooper and Chewbacca so a lot of $ to come up with and making $2 from selling helmet stands is not going to do it :gah:

Wait for the Popcultcha 12 Days of Christmas Sale - 20-25% off!!!!

:yess:

I see on my tracking : On FedEx vehicle for delivery.

I will post pictures of my exclusive version as soon as possible! :)

Just had a look at mine and they are beautiful. It's funny that with all the uproar over plastic artoo there has not been much comment on how hefty threepio is in comparison.

Anyway, my threepo has both the forehead and chin dent so I'm pretty happy about that. I always loved it when he was beat to hell. Pity I can't pose him standing around holding his leg.

Perfect pose right here!! "You temperamental idiot, you will be the death of me. We're doomed!"
:lol :clap

nice shots centurion. can't wait to get mine.

shots of the exclusive version would be appreciated, to those who have them already
:hi5:

arriving today so will post the pics up this evening! :rock
Awesome, pics!

I see on my tracking : On FedEx vehicle for delivery.

I will post pictures of my exclusive version as soon as possible! :)
Awesome, pics!!!

Back