Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah ones again I am not sure to get them... the price for them seam way to much what people are saying... :( :(

well they look great i can't wait to get mine :impatient:
really great pics Andy :duff

Thanks Dave!
Here are a few more while I wait for wife to bring back the kids! Find it difficult to keep my eyes off them. They are truly beautiful to look at...

ehy7etam.jpg

avazeres.jpg

ygubugys.jpg

Holy ****!!!!! The lights on R2 are freakin amazing! It's like being at a 70's disco!!! Teri lights flashing here there and everywhere!!! Guys, these light effects on R2 completely make up for the lack of weight! I am so staggered and amazed!! It's like a real R2 unit in my home!!!!!

But smaller!!! :lol

Oh man, they look fantastic. Always have been thinking that R2 is perfect in this set, more than C-3PO , but in this pics 3PO look cool, veeery cool. Glad to have it in preorder.

Holy ****!!!!! The lights on R2 are freakin amazing! It's like being at a 70's disco!!! Teri lights flashing here there and everywhere!!! Guys, these light effects on R2 completely make up for the lack of weight! I am so staggered and amazed!! It's like a real R2 unit in my home!!!!!

But smaller!!! :lol
like i said looks great...... never been into dancing around with my displayed collectibles :lol if they look good displayed that's what i'm after.... they really don't look cheap :clap:clap
great great pics Andy :clap

love the c3p0 bit disapointed with the r2 as well bro can see why people are breaking them up tho cant wait to get mine

If you dont like your R2.. Furystorm is looking for a R2 by himself...

Wow, nice pics RobertoBagg! Thanks for taking the time to grab and load them up! :clap

How is the sheen on R2? Is it dull or glossy?

3PO EX looks darn good! I'm rather surprised the chroming came out that well.

One last thing - I wish the silver panel on R2 could have been a switch-out with a white panel. I need the white panel for my ESB autographed pic. :lol

Wow, nice pics RobertoBagg! Thanks for taking the time to grab and load them up! :clap

How is the sheen on R2? Is it dull or glossy?

3PO EX looks darn good! I'm rather surprised the chroming came out that well.

One last thing - I wish the silver panel on R2 could have been a switch-out with a white panel. I need the white panel for my ESB autographed pic. :lol

R2 certainly isn't shiny! That's what I was disappointed with. These were supposed to be shiny droids yet its just 3PO that's flawless...R2 is more of a matte silver on the top dome...would've liked more of a shinier look...

But R2's light features are out of this world!!! Only a video would do it justice...it's phenomenal!!!

Here's some more pics of r2's pull out features...

epy2ebub.jpg

serura6y.jpg

The base for the R2 is strangely very small. He barely fits inside the circumference of the circled base...

Those of you who have ordered both the EX or regular are gonna love these droids!!! They are just the perfect duo and two of the most iconic characters from the SW saga!

What would have completed this R2 unit would have been a simple soundboard which would play some of his recognisable tunes...

Bummer on R2's sheen. :(
Very cool about the lights though! :clap

How do you like the bases?
Are you able to get R2 fairly close to 3PO?

Bummer on R2's sheen. :(
Very cool about the lights though! :clap

How do you like the bases?
Are you able to get R2 fairly close to 3PO?

Not as close as I'd like! Only the regular will allow you to put 3PO's hand on R2's head in that classic pose but nevertheless you can still get some cool poses with the EX version.

C3PO is just amazing!!!

8era6uqy.jpg

zesega6y.jpg

Back