Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box 153 of the Exclusive!!!

utede6ej.jpg

They always make one art box. Right?

I can almost smell the polystone as you're opening these. Well, I guess in this case it's more of a plastic smell. But you get me. I'm living vicariously through you.

I know that smell well! Can't wait to see you're R2 all shiny and new! :D

Ha! Here are the bases...remember, one of the reasons I chose the EX was because i wanted these droids to go with my storm troopers as they have a similar style base. The sandy reg base just wouldn't have gone with my stormies!

Have to say, finding it difficult to see anything Yavin abt the bases but they will go well with the stormies

I'm glued to this topic in anticipation to see what the shiny droids really look like since mine won't be here until tomorrow. Really hoping that they come out better than so many claim they have. I wouldn't mind seeing a few eat crow. Either way, still got the dirties coming too. So maybe these guys just get put in storage while I wait for the demand to go up. And yes, with only 200 produced it will eventually get there. Might just not be for another 20 years though. ;P

Wow! They are actually quite heavy and C3PO's articulation is fantastic! Very solid piece...maybe plastic but doesn't feel like cheap plastic!!!

I'm sooo excited and am skipping out of a Board meeting to see this unveiling. You'd think it was me opening it right now. LOL

Back