Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until the newsletter on June 27 which will still have the droids as coming in 30 days with the final flex payment delayed and the release date changed to July.

I'm feeling good about this month, folks. My final flexpay was supposed to go through today for the EX droids and, instead of them pushing back the date an entire month, it is now delayed to the 25th of this month. :rotfl:lol

I know this is an old video but I was watching it today and I was thinking how great R2 looks. I love the weathered R2 and think he looks just about perfect. 3PO I hope has a little less weathering (the bust is about the perfect amount). Can't wait for these guys.

[ame]https://youtu.be/--yxn6Qa1uM[/ame]

I have never seen that video before jaws. Thanks for posting. Those led effects are top notch. Now I can understand the price.

I know this is an old video but I was watching it today and I was thinking how great R2 looks. I love the weathered R2 and think he looks just about perfect. 3PO I hope has a little less weathering (the bust is about the perfect amount). Can't wait for these guys.

https://youtu.be/--yxn6Qa1uM

This is the first time viewing this video and I got to say the light up function is really top notch. Just a few more weeks, I can't wait!

I have never seen that video before jaws. Thanks for posting. Those led effects are top notch. Now I can understand the price.

This is the first time viewing this video and I got to say the light up function is really top notch. Just a few more weeks, I can't wait!

Well I am glad I put it up then.

Yes the lighting on R2 is amazing and goes above and beyond anything SSC has ever done before. For me this is THE Star Wars piece to own !

Gotta admit... I've never seen SSC drop the ball as bad as this with the ol' "Coming in the next 30 days"

The first notice was in the March 29th Newsletter...WTF???

You can't trust that something is in stock until you see the charge on your credit card, and even then it may not ship out for a couple weeks. Yea Sideshow! :yess:

Gotta admit... I've never seen SSC drop the ball as bad as this with the ol' "Coming in the next 30 days"

Well... If we have to wait for the PF to get better, I don't mind the wait...

And Jaws, also my thanks for posting that vid. I was afraid that 3PO's head would be to small... But in the vid it looks in scale to me :D

Well... If we have to wait for the PF to get better, I don't mind the wait...

Believe me, that's not the reason for the delays. This is Sideshow we're talking about. QC is a yellow sticker on the styrofoam insert, nothing more.

Believe me, that's not the reason for the delays. This is Sideshow we're talking about. QC is a yellow sticker on the styrofoam insert, nothing more.

I suspects the same. Like Ivy, you may get a good one or you may not. Pull a straw and see.

Darth Mitchell said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandible

Well... If we have to wait for the PF to get better, I don't mind the
And Jaws, also my thanks for posting that vid. I was afraid that 3PO's head would be to small... But in the vid it looks in scale to me

SS better b perfect PF...enough time to making this PF...please don't tell me later on, last minute SS going to push back again till July.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Back