Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the same guys that said the exclusive droids come with a "Yavin-themed" base. WTH :lol

Come on SS, we're 2/3 of the way through June and you guys are still mum on this release. If it's July, just update the product page already, quit giving us this "30 day" crap. :mad:

Yup....we are waiting a little longer. However, these are still the Droids I am looking for ;)

Who wants to take bids on one more delay into August before these actually ship? Or maybe Sideshow will just charge us in July and not ship them until 2 weeks into August. :gah:

Damn I was hoping they'd be waiting here for me when I got home from vacation :( This has to be the last delay now..

Hehe, my budget needs a break, anyways. I have to add 1.5-2 months on top of the release date since I'm buying from a German retailer. Seems like I will be rich by the time these boys are out. ;)

I see from Thursday's newsletter that the Dark Rider of Mordor regular PF has only 25 left. I thought there was no ES on the regular Dark Rider PF and now it is almost sold out? Is this normal for SSC?

I thought it would be around for a year or two like the Stormtropper. I have not ordered the Droids yet, but I was planning on it down the road. Anyone think the Droids will sell out fast even though no ES is listed?

Well, suppose it depends on whether SS had a predetermined number in their head for an ES and just aren't telling us.

Last edited:
Well, suppose it depends on whether SS had a predetermined number in their head for an ES and just aren't telling us.

That sounds about right to me.
Perhaps, once sales start to slow down enough, they'll call it quits and move on to the next statue.

I see from Thursday's newsletter that the Dark Rider of Mordor regular PF has only 25 left. I thought there was no ES on the regular Dark Rider PF and now it is almost sold out? Is this normal for SSC?

I thought it would be around for a year or two like the Stormtropper. I have not ordered the Droids yet, but I was planning on it down the road. Anyone think the Droids will sell out fast even though no ES is listed?

Say what :horror

maybe after they came out with them they will check how big the demand is... I keep an eye out for them.. the freaking huge price tag is keeping me away from them

Back