Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, in this case the bases are very different in shapes, so I dont think it will be this easy.

It will be. They will just have the foam cut in such a way that both style bases fit securely. SS are no strangers to packing things.

Didn't Sideshow say that C-3PO would be attached to the base, at least for the regular edition? I would think it would be difficult to fit the exclusive "Yavin-themed" :slap base with C-3PO into the spot for the regular Tatooine base snug enough to secure it during shipping. What do I know though and why does it even matter :dunno

Didn't Sideshow say that C-3PO would be attached to the base, at least for the regular edition? I would think it would be difficult to fit the exclusive "Yavin-themed" :slap base with C-3PO into the spot for the regular Tatooine base snug enough to secure it during shipping. What do I know though and why does it even matter :dunno

I dont care if they pack it in poo as long as it looks good and makes it to me in great shape.

Production photo updates wuld have been nice. I'm worried about how well the factory could replicate the weathering effects.

Back