Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who are we all kidding? We still haven't received a processing email! Say if the email comes tomorrow it'll still be 1-2 weeks before they ship.

We're looking at July.

Who are we all kidding? We still haven't received a processing email! Say if the email comes tomorrow it'll still be 1-2 weeks before they ship.

We're looking at July.

Stop toying with my dreams Buda!:monkey2:lol

Don't blame me! I wanted these in April/May! Plus my Indiana Jones statue got pushed back to September and I don't expect him on my shelf until December/January.

I'm feeling a bit of eFX angst toward SSC! :mad:
Seriously...WTF GUYS???
March 29th was the first newsletter with these guys...
It's getting really embarrassing and super annoying!
Take the damn things off the newsletter if you can't get it sorted.
For Farques Sake!!!

I don't think you have to worry too much. eFX are still the absolute kings of 'lack of information'. They are an interesting study in how to run a business with no customer support.

Sideshow might be slacking, but this piece will be out eventually in the nearby future. At least that is pretty much the case with most of their other releases.

i ordered mine on the 26/6/2012 at 18.30 just after the exclusive sold out so its coming up to a year and nothing suprises me now with sideshow this the norm now with sideshow.

I can understand everybody's frustration and eager to get their figures but I personally think it's a little exaggerated all over the board now.. Maybe I just came too late to the party and never got to experience the Sideshow that was always on time, but I know when I collect and order things that this is an hobby that requires patience. Of course I want the figures right away and the wait can be a real pain in the *** but that's what's needed in this hobby. All I care about in the end is the quality of the figures and as long as that's acceptable I'm fine with waiting. I see the newsletter thing though, that should be a little easier to keep in control..

I am really hoping that these two guys have arrived when I return from vacation in mid-July though :D

Yeah, I don't get too bent out of shape, as it generally helps me level out the financial commitment to the habit of collecting, but it can be frustrating. I do flexpay, which from one perspective makes my habit SEEM less impactful, however, Sideshow is now enjoying interest on $700 of my money for several months. Flexpay insulates me from he rare occasions when several big ticket items drop at once.

I can understand everybody's frustration and eager to get their figures but I personally think it's a little exaggerated all over the board now.. Maybe I just came too late to the party and never got to experience the Sideshow that was always on time, but I know when I collect and order things that this is an hobby that requires patience. Of course I want the figures right away and the wait can be a real pain in the *** but that's what's needed in this hobby. All I care about in the end is the quality of the figures and as long as that's acceptable I'm fine with waiting. I see the newsletter thing though, that should be a little easier to keep in control..

I am really hoping that these two guys have arrived when I return from vacation in mid-July though :D

I agree with all - and I'm cool with the wait. If it takes another year I don't mind.

BUT, the false expectations piss me off. Don't put it in the "Next 30 days" until it actual is.

That's all my beef is.

I agree with all - and I'm cool with the wait. If it takes another year I don't mind.

BUT, the false expectations piss me off. Don't put it in the "Next 30 days" until it actual is.

That's all my beef is.

Yeah, it's also silly. But hey, maybe it's just the writer of the newsletter that is slacking? I remember when they accidentally put in "Snowtrooper" PF too.

DarthChrisDK said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandible

That's all my beef is.

Yeah, it's also silly. But hey, maybe it's just the writer of the newsletter that is slacking? I remember when they accidentally put in "Snowtrooper" PF too.

yeah, I'm remember that. silly ssc.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Back