Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last two exclusives on eBay both sold for $1000. So you should definitely not pay $3,000. It looks like they will only cost about $200 more than retail.

In other news, these are not shipping in the next 30 days. Are we looking at May now?

If you want them though, I would get them shortly around the time they actually (finally) ship. Ebay will get flooded with everyone out to make a quick buck, but once they get in the hands of actual collectors they will get harder to come by, driving up the price. Moral of the story, don't **** around. :lol

If you want them though, I would get them shortly around the time they actually (finally) ship. Ebay will get flooded with everyone out to make a quick buck, but once they get in the hands of actual collectors they will get harder to come by, driving up the price. Moral of the story, don't **** around. :lol

:goodpost: for a low ES set. I agree. Chop... Chop... For anyone who wants a set of these. I will be on the hunt at release time.

Why not just go on the website and look it up? But it is 200 and always will be 200 as fury stated.

CBG you are one lucky SOB you know. Anyone else would've been scammed on that deal. I'm happy you got your money back. Good for you. Now just get a reg set and call it a day.

CBG you are one lucky SOB you know. Anyone else would've been scammed on that deal. I'm happy you got your money back. Good for you. Now just get a reg set and call it a day.

Yes you are right. I totally agree. I was an idiot to take that kind of risk.

You got your $ back? Good! :clap

Thanks for the good words! Yes the seller was nice enough to refund me. I think this seller was good. But if it was others who knows. I got scam out of a colossus ex at 550.00 in the past. So I'm done with all eBay PO. Not worth the risk to try to save a few bucks and maybe get nothing. I learn my newbie way and it was a good lesson. :monkey1

It's good to see we finally have a solid arrival time frame.

I am looking forward seeing it in hand and adding it to my collection.

I can't wait to see the in hand photos, then I will be able to pull the trigger on it.

Cancelled for now at BBTS. Just not ready to spend 1000 bucks or more, in April. Stuff going on.
Plus, I'd rather see in hand pics first!!

Also, just PO'ed the Superman EX.

Gotta prioritize.

These turn out great, I'll budget things later on and get them later this summer.

Cancelled for now at BBTS. Just not ready to spend 1000 bucks or more, in April. Stuff going on.
Plus, I'd rather see in hand pics first!!

Also, just PO'ed the Superman EX.

Gotta prioritize.

These turn out great, I'll budget things later on and get them later this summer.

It is tuff.

I Flexed these guys. So happy I did. Including shipping, I only owe 149.00 on these two :)

April is the date on Sideshow's page. $800 is quite a lot of money for me to spend on these but I just got to have these Droids.

Back