Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of irritating that Sideshow prices them so high and then changes the edition size from TBD to limited after preorders have been placed and NRD charged. I will be very ticked off if I could have waited and got these cheaper on ebay because Sideshow made way too many of them and puts them on their gift card list or discounts them once they've been released and are piling up in the warehouse.

They know people will pull the trigger on these. That's really all there is to say about this duo.

It's kind of irritating that Sideshow prices them so high and then changes the edition size from TBD to limited after preorders have been placed and NRD charged. I will be very ticked off if I could have waited and got these cheaper on ebay because Sideshow made way too many of them and puts them on their gift card list or discounts them once they've been released and are piling up in the warehouse.

That is kind of a dirty trick. Personally I don't mind limited editions but many do and I can see why people would be upset about that.

I just want these guys to turn out perfect. If they do then I won't care if SS makes one for every perso on the planet (Ok I would care a little because I would get sick of seeing it everywhere :) ) But I really hope SS knocks this one out of the park. So far all signs point to a home run.

That is kind of a dirty trick. Personally I don't mind limited editions but many do and I can see why people would be upset about that.

I just want these guys to turn out perfect. If they do then I won't care if SS makes one for every perso on the planet (Ok I would care a little because I would get sick of seeing it everywhere :) ) But I really hope SS knocks this one out of the park. So far all signs point to a home run.

I don't mind it either as long as the final product is issue-free.

Mo more delays please. I'm tired of wait. Wait.... Wait.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mo more delays please. I'm tired of wait. Wait.... Wait.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can wait forever now that I have no shiney Droids. :( I was so excited to get a set of the ex. Now nothing....... :monkey2 I'm always open to anyone who wants to dump your set.

I was looking forward to April being the month, even though I suspected this would not be the case. Still good to know they are very close now.

My final flex pay was just moved to May so it doesn't look like we will be seeing these in April. :impatient:

Yea, as per SSC new newsletter it still has the driods down as 'coming soon' so looks like May is the month. May could prove to be one of my best ever, what with the release of the Droids EX PF, the Wolverine LSF, my birthday and the birth of my second child! :thud::yess:

Two words I hate when it comes to something that you are anxiously waiting for: "Coming soon".

Someone needs to make a universal definition of "coming soon" so one knows what to read into it. :)

"Coming soon" and "TBD" edition size with NRD attached. Those are my pet peeves with Sideshow.

Back