Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but you could get the Reg version and still have them both together but more film accurate ;).

But what would I do with C-3PO standing in the desert by himself? :lol

I know why you like the idea

I see where you're coming from, but I think it's more like GG thought that statue would be a good idea for the same reason I think it's a good idea.

It's just a good idea. :lecture

^^ That's the statue that came to mind when someone mentioned yesterday they wanted to pair R2 with Leia.

:wave

Anyone know approximately what time the ex sold out to the waitlist?

i think someone said it started at around 10am and it sold out an hour later so im guessing 11ish. someone correct me if im wrong. in any case, people were upset because SSC put up the preorder at a time they NEVER put up preorders. They are usually like clockwork for preorder time of new items so im sure that pissed people off even more. whats worse is there was NO warning as to when the preorder was going up. i think they did it intentionally to avoid server crashes. they say it was to be FAIR but no one in their right mind can justify that. i think they screwed up royally AGAIN. that being said, i actually prefer the regular so makes no difference to me. though if the regular had been the EX, i would have been upset.

I thought that might've been you. Good idea!

bow.gif

Yes it is. R2 should be dirty though ;);););)

I like white a lot.

With R2 clean, the pair would be striking.

i think someone said it started at around 10am and it sold out an hour later so im guessing 11ish. someone correct me if im wrong. in any case, people were upset because SSC put up the preorder at a time they NEVER put up preorders. They are usually like clockwork for preorder time of new items so im sure that pissed people off even more. whats worse is there was NO warning as to when the preorder was going up. i think they did it intentionally to avoid server crashes. they say it was to be FAIR but no one in their right mind can justify that. i think they screwed up royally AGAIN. that being said, i actually prefer the regular so makes no difference to me. though if the regular had been the EX, i would have been upset.
Thanks. Yeah, my first impression was I liked the regular better but the ex was still available (no low quantity warning) so thought I'd wait a bit before making a final decision. I actually thought the regular might even sell faster than the ex! Boy, was I off. I look an hour or so later and it's sold out. So I pulled the trigger on the ex waitlist since my private dealer can get me the regular anyway but I just did not like having no time to make a decision. It all seems very odd.....

Thanks. Yeah, my first impression was I liked the regular better but the ex was still available (no low quantity warning) so thought I'd wait a bit before making a final decision. I actually thought the regular might even sell faster than the ex! Boy, was I off. I look an hour or so later and it's sold out. So I pulled the trigger on the ex waitlist since my private dealer can get me the regular anyway but I just did not like having no time to make a decision. It all seems very odd.....

I know I pulled the trigger because of the time pressure. Still not sure I made the right call.

Ok. I pulled the trigger and cancelled my waitlist. So all of you who were behind me have now been bumped up.

I just don't care for the two bases and I think R2 looks WAY better in the Reg edition.

3PO looks better in the EX but still looks pretty great in the reg.

Single base for both statues is the real deal breaker here.

I really feel Ok with this, which is good for my OCD :)

I also changed my reg into a flexpay.

This is my first flexpay I have ever done. Figured it would hurt less to watch the funds slowly go away rather then one big BANG! :)

My question is - Are you able to pay it off early if you want? And do flexpay buyers get there items later then the rest of the one time payment buyers?

Thanks for the info in advance.

I'm glad it all worked out for you. :duff

I wonder how many people that bought the exclusive only want 3-PO...

Thanks. It really did work out. Had I been there for the EX pre orders I would have been going Nuts trying to pick one and would have panicked and picked the EX as I watched the numbers go down. This way I had three days to really think about it and look at the photos for a great deal of time and make the best choice for me.

I'm still torn. I'm on the waitlist for the EX but I like the reg's base better. But I like the clean versions better of the EX. I don't know what to do!!! UGH!

And I'm such an exclusives whore too. It's just so hard. :lol

Back