BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys order one?

I ordered the deluxe version. My first purchase from Jazzinc and probably not the last if this batmobile turns out half as good as it looks in pics because they are also planning a 1/6 Arkham Knight batmobile.

Maybe this has been asked already but hope will the packaging be any body can comment based on thier previous products.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe this has been asked already but hope will the packaging be any body can comment based on thier previous products.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Actually we are also designing an art box! So the packaging will be custom form fit styrofoam with foil protection, art box, brown shipper box

order one deluxe (all paid) + diorama base :D

I ordered the deluxe back in September, then added the JL kit last month after seeing how well it turned out. I hesitated on the JL kit, but when I compared it to the other purchase I was contemplating (Negative Suit Spidey), it was a no-brainer. I'd have to use $105 in SS reward points to get Spidey for the same price, which is beyond ridiculous. I'll definitely get more enjoyment out of the JL kit.

I ordered the deluxe back in September, then added the JL kit last month after seeing how well it turned out. I hesitated on the JL kit, but when I compared it to the other purchase I was contemplating (Negative Suit Spidey), it was a no-brainer. I'd have to use $105 in SS reward points to get Spidey for the same price, which is beyond ridiculous. I'll definitely get more enjoyment out of the JL kit.

I did the same thing. My thought was "if I passed on the JL kit and later wanted to get it, but it was no longer offered, I would have missed out and regretted it forever".

You should absolutely do what I did...
Buy 2 and get both versions!

If not, at least get the add ons...

Getting just the BvS one is like buying the 89 Hot Toys Batmobile without all the awesome extra details that make it one of the best Batman collectables ever made.
Bar none!

The machine guns?
The grappling hooks?
The big turntable?
The shin splitters?
The disc weapons?
The totally under rated FULL COCOON! (GIT OUT! It's like another whole freakin' car!)

This is a game changing product.

Come to reason... see the light!

I?m beyond amaze to what Juss & his dad have done here .. it was not in my plan to pre order this one but the I saw this pic
27b02610d1c95ccb9c32f4f2eccf6499.jpg

And it was over for me .. I rapidly contact then and I pre order it like 2 weeks ago ..

I can?t tell how many time I have seen the videos .. I can?t wait to have him ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im beyond amaze to what Juss & his dad have done here .. it was not in my plan to pre order this one but the I saw this pic

And it was over for me .. I rapidly contact then and I pre order it like 2 weeks ago ..

I cant tell how many time I have seen the videos .. I can?t wait to have him ..

So glad I got my preorder in for the Deluxe version of this beast. It's great. Hell, Joost teasing us with the multiple versions of the art box has been fun as hell. Can't wait to have this in my collection. My Hot Toys BvS Batman will finally have his ride.

Can anybody clarify which one is the right color? Light gray by Beast Kingdom or Dark gray by Jazzinc?

72466555_2490737211163440_4966186567430307840_o (1).jpg

I'll be that guy.

Isn't WB likely to stop this from ever happening?

And I say that as someone really interested i ordering this and the Batwing. They look mighty impressive.

An update from Joost on the Justice Mobile.
If you guys ever considered or desired Hot Toys to build more of these giant Batman related projects.
You really need to consider or re-consider this freakin' masterpiece.
This is not just gonna be a fragile resin piece. Just look at this new update and see the material he is using

Totally amazing.

If you have not ordered one of these. its time to pony up the dough.

DSC09124-scaled.jpg

See the amazing new update here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBF...pVGjYmDMUFam_lUCp4c2NWrwEyvKs25ehd9UkomR30Ih4

Order here:

https://https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6-justice-mobile-deluxe-version/

Back