BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jazz, I received an email on 4/29 that my "preorder is now available". I was wondering when it'll be shipped out.

That is only for the very first orders. We have a small production sample batch ready for those. You are scheduled in July
Thanks!!

Can you send out a reminder I am interested but I would like to see final pics of the one you are build at the moment. I see that you provide updates I just want to see thr finished paint job

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can you send out a reminder I am interested but I would like to see final pics of the one you are build at the moment. I see that you provide updates I just want to see thr finished paint job

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Actually, this is the final finished paint job. Just keep an eye on YouTube and my closed Facebook group when I ask for final orders soon:
048c4d2d62dd0cb0fada1d0f3705581b.jpg

I doubt that. The most expensive shipping was all the way across the world and that was around $200

Oh crap, now I'm contemplating! :rotfl

I thought it would cost more as I've watched some statue unboxing and some statues costs a grand to ship.

Oh crap, now I'm contemplating! :rotfl

I thought it would cost more as I've watched some statue unboxing and some statues costs a grand to ship.
Yes, I?m always surprised when I hear those prices. This one can ship all the way to Australia for $225.

I haven't been able to commit to getting this but it looks too good to pass up. I may have to just to one of your long term payment plans. You sure about the price of shipping to Australia? That's an amazing price for such a large item.

I?m not sure what price it is a showing, can you tell me?

Back