BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jazzinc is crushing it as always. This is an amazing undertaking. I just wondering when Hot toys is going to wise up and bring you on their team to head up their 1/6 vehicles and dioramas!

jazzinc is crushing it as always. This is an amazing undertaking. I just wondering when Hot toys is going to wise up and bring you on their team to head up their 1/6 vehicles and dioramas!

Wow I am so honoured. That comment is going on my wall. I look at my wall with awesome comments when I am having a tough time

I honestly think Jazzinc would be better off without Hot Toys. Hot Toys is gonna need to get paid, so prices will rise. Jazzinc doesn't need Hot Toys because they are making the community very happy with their work. I love the fact that we can get these incredible and highly sought after dioramas and 1/6 vehicles at fantastic prices and payment plans. No one else is doing this. It's so nice to have someone listen to us and give us what we want. Keep up the great work Mr. Joost!!!

I honestly think Jazzinc would be better off without Hot Toys. Hot Toys is gonna need to get paid, so prices will rise. Jazzinc doesn't need Hot Toys because they are making the community very happy with their work. I love the fact that we can get these incredible and highly sought after dioramas and 1/6 vehicles at fantastic prices and payment plans. No one else is doing this. It's so nice to have someone listen to us and give us what we want. Keep up the great work Mr. Joost!!!

I agree this is needed and It will be better made than the factory massed produced Batmobile.

Wow I am so honoured. That comment is going on my wall. I look at my wall with awesome comments when I am having a tough time

You deserve the accolades my friend. Your work is truly top notch and I don't think anyone in these forums would disagree!

I absolutely agree, it was meant as more of a compliment to Jazzinc for the quality of his work. His level of dedication, amazing detail is to rival that of a well known reputable company like Hot Toys. However, he has creative freedom working on projects of his choice rather than being told the company is doing project A vs project B.

These guys need a Batmobile...

IMG_9674.jpg

There is an update on this project
You can get a Justice League Version or a Suicide Squad version as well, 1/6th scale!
Ridiculously Awesome!

bmo.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8W...M5EaiQSydTL9yVvoH2Dqt5FaD-ky2OL5zxC1cZP6m2SJo

Holy Crap. I initially was going to get this, until they mentioned the possibility of the 66. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to have both... and explain it to the wife.

Holy Crap. I initially was going to get this, until they mentioned the possibility of the 66. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to have both... and explain it to the wife.

It's really quite simple. Just tell your wife that you bought a car for around $1000. Just leave it at that. When it arrives and she finds out its 1/6 scale and just for your 1/6 scale toys well... that's when you'll really find out how much she loves you.

Just tell her both will have doubled in price within a year or 2.

Back