BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that. Glad he pushed it out so those people don't miss out!
So what is the new preorder deadline for the delux version.

I am also curious how the tire upgrades works so the delux comes with rotating rubber tires while the basic is just plact static tires?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So what is the new preorder deadline for the delux version.

I am also curious how the tire upgrades works so the delux comes with rotating rubber tires while the basic is just plact static tires?

Per Joost in that video, those who already have the base vehicle on order have a couple more days to upgrade to the deluxe, but if you want to put in a new order for the full blown deluxe you still have a couple of weeks.

And yes, the sold out base vehicle will have static "plastic" tires (i.e., they'll be the same material as the rest of the vehicle), while the deluxe upgrades to rotating rubber tires. The front tires will also be able to turn left & right, but it won't have a full-blown steering system.

I am interested but I am curious on the build quality I know they built Dioramas before but this figures is a big step up

^Same. Does it have the same materials used if Hot Toys would have made it?

In one of the comment sections, of video 3 I think it was, he says it's made of resin and metal. And rubber tires obviously for the deluxe.

^Thanks. The jazzinc batmobile looks dark like almost black.. Isn't the real thing more like dark grey?

It is. To me at least. His prototype was closer to the actual color. He said he had a lot of people ask for it to be darker so he changed it. He did say however it's lighter in person.

It is. To me at least. His prototype was closer to the actual color. He said he had a lot of people ask for it to be darker so he changed it. He did say however it's lighter in person.

The thing about movie and official promo pics is that they tend to changed the color anyway they want. So the real thing may be lighter grey, but in the movie they did color correction and made it darker. But I think jazz got the color quite right.

Per Joost in that video, those who already have the base vehicle on order have a couple more days to upgrade to the deluxe, but if you want to put in a new order for the full blown deluxe you still have a couple of weeks.

And yes, the sold out base vehicle will have static "plastic" tires (i.e., they'll be the same material as the rest of the vehicle), while the deluxe upgrades to rotating rubber tires. The front tires will also be able to turn left & right, but it won't have a full-blown steering system.

Yeah. I think you will be able to rotate the front tires independently. You can rotate one to the left and the other to the right lol...

I am so stoked for this, truly. When Hot Toys showed the two prototypes (BvS and JL) I freaked out. Have the '89 and the '05 so this was going to fit right in with the rest of my collection. Was gutted when they decided to pass on making the vehicle. They made 8 different Batfleck's so a Batmobile would've been amazing.

JazzInc coming in and picking this up has been a highlight. Did you see the '89 Batwing ($2000? Where am I going to put it!?), the '66 Batmobile? The fact that they're coming in and making the accessories/vehicles/"play sets" we as collectors are asking for is amazing. I've never invested this much into something custom but the craftsmanship and scale at which they're making this happen is worthwhile. Caught the preorder before the price increased so I am very happy and very excited!

^Same. Does it have the same materials used if Hot Toys would have made it?

I am guessing it will be a more sturdy vehicle than the thin plastic vehicles hot toys is known for

These were the hot toys promo images. Lighting is different but I hope the JazzInc has the same color, weathering and interior/exterior details.

bvs1.jpg
bvs2.jpg
bvs4.jpg
bvs5.jpg
bvs6.jpg
bvs7.jpg
bvs8.jpg
bvs9.jpg
bvs10.jpg

The only downside I see with the Jazzinc Batmobile is the cockpit isn't as detailed as this Hot Toys pic, at least from what I've seen thus far. It does light up, so that is a plus. This isn't a complaint because unlike Hot Toys, Joost actually MADE this for us and for the price it's absolutely incredible.

The only downside I see with the Jazzinc Batmobile is the cockpit isn't as detailed as this Hot Toys pic, at least from what I've seen thus far. It does light up, so that is a plus. This isn't a complaint because unlike Hot Toys, Joost actually MADE this for us and for the price it's absolutely incredible.

Those four pics of the cockpit look like they are from the actual, full-size vehicle and not the 1/6 HT one.

EDIT: And that's because they are. :lol

https://collider.com/batman-vs-superman-batmobile-pictures/

Back