BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/12 BvS Batmobile

https://www.instagram.com/auel.z/
BatfleckJL5c.jpg

BatfleckJL4.jpg

I’ll leave some pictures of this 1/6 scale beast over here. Really happy to have such an awesome piece in the collection.

I’m curious to see what updates will be made if a new run is released.
Well there shouldn't be a new run released, the website literally states it is no longer available and will not be remade.

I actually bought this quite sometime ago and reading the description now, didn't realise it was meant to come with a limited edition plate, mine didn't come with that. Anyone else missing the plate with it?

Well there shouldn't be a new run released, the website literally states it is no longer available and will not be remade.

I actually bought this quite sometime ago and reading the description now, didn't realise it was meant to come with a limited edition plate, mine didn't come with that. Anyone else missing the plate with it?
@Sidewinder : The name plate was located behind the shipping label. Well that is where my plate was located so check there. Like in a small brown envelope if my memory serves me correctly.

Back